Clean out | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Clean out

Since I sold my explorer I guess it is time I clear out my pile of parts... Feel free to make an offer, I could use the money on my project f150, or to fix the fresh bumper damage on my 2012 focus:(

1) Tow hooks -SOLD

2) Lift shackles- SOLD

3) Stock front marker lights- These got scratched up in my truck's tool box so I am just going to pitch them, they are too easy to find local for cheap...

4) Stock 97 premium audio head unit, worked great when installed... for 95-97 premium systems (no sub). $20 plus shipping

5) TSB kit for the SOHC timing chain cassettes and intake gaskets. New in box. $50 shipped... paid 80 or so from tousley ford last year...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Quote on shipping the shackles to Toronto, please?

Probably more than you want for the shackles..

I recognize those shackles, they're built from stronger steel then the WP shackles and are longer then the WP shackles as well. Can't remember by how much though. How's the south treating ya or are you back up here now?

I recognize those shackles, they're built from stronger steel then the WP shackles and are longer then the WP shackles as well. Can't remember by how much though. How's the south treating ya or are you back up here now?

Its treating me decent. Miss the Burgh. I'm just up here for a little bit finishing my f150... Yes, never did get around to putting those shackles on my ex, but man they are well built...

I'll even throw a fresh coat of black rustoleum on those shackles for the buyer. I bet I can get the pair into a flatrate box so shipping shouldn't be bad...

How much including shipping to 60061? I have some Rustoleum Rust Converter and Paint so no need to do it if I purchase them. I'm a newer member and this might be my first post (not sure) but I'm legit if you're legit. Someone mentioned them lifting higher than warrior shackles...how much lift do they provide? Thanks

How much including shipping to 60061? I have some Rustoleum Rust Converter and Paint so no need to do it if I purchase them. I'm a newer member and this might be my first post (not sure) but I'm legit if you're legit. Someone mentioned them lifting higher than warrior shackles...how much lift do they provide? Thanks

I will measure them on Monday, I am out of town for the weekend. They are roughly the same so I doubt you will see much difference between the 2 lift wise... I bet I can get them in a flat rate box that ships for like 12-13 bucks... I think thats the price of the medium flat rate box...

You have a sport right? Does it matter that mine is a 4 door awd? Shackles work on any 2nd gen, correct?

You have a sport right? Does it matter that mine is a 4 door awd? Shackles work on any 2nd gen, correct?

Yeah 1st gens and 2nd gens use the same shackle

Man! I forgot about this, sorry! I've been so dang busy lately. And yes they fit anything 2nd gen or 1st gen. I will check out the boxes tomorrow as I need to mail something back for a return...

Still got the tow hooks?

Ok, both are boxed and ready to roll. 12 bucks flat rate medium box for shipping.

Lets call it 45 bucks shipped on the shackles and 30 shipped on the tow hooks. Paypal.

Can I paypal ya on Friday for the tow hooks, waiting on payday...lol

Sounds good. I cannot promise I can get it in the mail on Saturday, I am going to be on the river all day. Monday I can have em out. I'll send you a PM on Friday, or you can send me a PM then.

I'll shoot ya a pm Friday morning for paypal info, how's that? I still gotta finish getting mine put back together so a day or so isn't a huge deal:)

Perfect

Bump...

Hooks are gone. Can't believe the shackles are around. Used warriors used to fly off the forum when they popped up. Is my price high?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow, you haven't sold them yet? It has been extremely quiet on the site for the past two months. The price is good, especially since they are alittle longer and built better then WP shackles.

Back