Offical: Post your ST pics | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Offical: Post your ST pics

Just bought my 2007 Sport Trac Limited 4x4 V8 back in June. Has 80,350 miles on it and is in really good shape. Eventually when I have money I'd like to get Adrenalin rims, a cat back exhaust, cold air intake, and a tune for it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've never waxed the tonneau because it always looks great. Few weeks ago I did wax half of it, saw zero improvement and didn't bother to finish the job. Today with morning dew I saw this:

gagdfg_zps4957f6ae.jpg

dgsdhywrtysbgf_zpseeb8e10f.jpg

2008 ST Limited 4x4

All I've done so far is add a grill guard, bed extender, and tint the windows. I am eventually wanting some black wheels as well as a possible slight lift. Any thoughts on how the grill guard looks. I wasn't sure at first but I think it's growing on me.

Looks good! If anything, I'd paint the bolts/nuts black where the guard meets the lower brackets. Did your MPG take a hit?

Yeah good call on the bolts. That's an easy fix. I haven't noticed any difference on the mpg though. if so its very minor.

A05AC564-E06C-46D0-BD22-018A458D1B52.jpg

CBF67EC5-BA97-437F-94F5-3C30770D74EA.jpg

Few pics of my 08 STA

toddy,

That is Different-Love IT!!

Nice; the FX4 decal is a nice touch too.

I took my ST offroading into the mud once...and after I spent over 3 hours cleaning out the undercarriage I swore I would never get that deep in mud again, lol.

imagejpg1-1.jpg

My new to me 07 . Just got the bull bar mounted and the grill black. Thinking of doing the wheels black, but haven't seen another white one done ,so still on the fence about that.

I was actually planting trees in a food plot and got stuck on the way out. Got the FX4 Decals off eBay, dressed it up a bit. Also have a Truxx Leveling kit and bigger tires.

6_zpsdjmxca50.jpg

5_zpsvqvaked2.jpg

This post isn't updated much so I decided to add some pics.

Just did some work on the ST and took her out on the trails.
Installed Accel coils, Powerstop brakes and 2" hub-centric spacers.
siwBIX2.jpg

tYNqiAb.jpg

Me5MtOY.jpg

gUv1riU.jpg

jU4Szwf.jpg

Ha - looks like you've been enjoying all that rain we've been getting lately.

My 2 Week old 2007 Limited
IMG_0284_1.jpg

IMG_0282_1.jpg

IMG_0281.png

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

Thanks to GSU4x4 and 07LTDDSM for the info i needed. just Got new shoes for the ST. 265/75 r16 BFG Ko2. What a difference it made from stock wheels. Have step bar coming in this weekend as well.
image.jpg

Man that is looking good with those new tires!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice looking ST, and those new KO2s look very cool as well.

Back