New head lights WOW | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New head lights WOW

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah only $1500 or something along those lines.
I don't remember their exact estimate.

new price about $999 but still a lot of $$$$$$

I believe the 2016 Explorer will have LED headlamps. I'll wait until then.;)

Peter

those look great and i love how you can customize them. a little pricey for me though.

I have these(the first set done by chandler)
I have them with all the options... They are flawless and set the truck apart from everything out there.
This image is actually my headlights in development.
Except I did the BiXenon projector retro fit, which is $1400, with the led halo, and led switch back DRL strip. Also internal black out...

Bad ass....

Also have the direct plug in, LED projector fogs...... Unreal lighting...

Do you have a link for the LED projector fogs?

Love the fogs!!! They are soooo bright...

Not sure if I'm diggin how the LED bars look when unlit, and how the signal/side markers appear to take a backseat to the mod. Maybe if the LED ran across the entire bottom of the assembly as oppose to wrapping around the projector area?

Clean job though and definitely expands the mod options for a vehicle that has a very limited parts in the aftermarketplace.

those look really nice

I kind of have the same feeling like SHADOW not sure how much the white bars will stick out when not lit. Other then that I really like this MOD. And heck the kids college money is almost spent anyways :)

Can anyone verify this being legit? If so, I would be interested in purchasing

Are there any pictures available of them on a vehicle? I'd like to see the whole package look. Expensice but maybe worth it if they look as good as they seem to.

don't they have a discount if we ship the old lights to them? :(

Wow
I was hoping something like this would come out. Do you have more pic's?

I kind of have the same feeling like SHADOW not sure how much the white bars will stick out when not lit. Other then that I really like this MOD. And heck the kids college money is almost spent anyways :)

I'd be interested in seeing:

1) the halo around the projector as already done.
2) running the light bar around most of the headlight housing (similar shape as the current one, but also encompassing the signal area
3) running two horizontal light bars across the signal area and making those switchbacks (similar to the double angled/vertical light bars in the fusion mod they have, but reduce the spacing to about an inch apart)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back