275/65r20 pizza cutters? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

275/65r20 pizza cutters?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

34" diameter and almost 11" wide with 7" of sidewall... i think theyd look perfect without the bodylift

How wide is the rim?

Section width is 11", tread width is 9". The body lift, which will be sloped, is to lift the front end to correct the rake from a SOA. So the question still stands about the tires

They might look like pizza cutters to some..... but to me they look like DIGGERS not sure where your going with your EXPO but i'd say put those bad boys on and let them EAT!!!

See, when you said "5" suspension, 3" body, and SOA" I thought you meant a SOA, 5" suspension up front to match, and then a 3" body on top of that. Gotta be extra descriptive man :p haha
But those will probably look good, and since they aren't as fat they probably won't rub at all at full lock.

The rims are 9" outside edge to outside edge. The suspension lift included the 1" TT, my fault. :D If I bump them up to 35x12.5 then I have already decided I'm going with Super Swamper M16s.

I wouldn't consider anything that wide a pizza cutter. Kinda close but pizza cutters are more like 235

I would love to see these fitted, as that's the size I'm looking at with no lift. My wheels have a larger offset than factory so the width should be ok...but I'd love to see pics of these. I'm actually thinking about the BFG A/T.

Back