Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 258 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tire and wheel combo is 17x8 +10 offset ultra wheels, 265x70R17 goodyear duratrac tires

Do you have any rubbing issues, or did the rim offset take care of that?

By the way...your Ex is by far one of my favorites on here! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks :thumbsup: I did trim by just a little, yes the offset helps too

Headlight i retrofitted it with mini d2s 3.0 projector with 120mm white led halo behind panamera shroud. Painted the headlight and signal light reflector bowl with glossy black

Headlight i retrofitted it with mini d2s 3.0 projector with 120mm white led halo behind panamera shroud. Painted the headlight and signal light reflector bowl with glossy black

Sounds super complicated, but they look good. So does anyone know how upload pictures?

My Explorer

Ah nevermind I figured it out for myself.
Anyway this is my Explorer the day I bought her:

MyExplorer_zps9cfc399e.jpg

ex4_zpsf0086482.png.html

And then I plastidipped the trim from that ugly grey crap:

ex2_zps722964a7.png.html

photo2_zpsab682c3c.jpg.html

ex3_zps1da3a142.png.html

And then I was bored and did this:

centershell_zps52d152c2.png.html

centershell2_zpse81802bb.png.html

sorry about the quality my phone sucks and that most of them are sideways this picture thing is a pain in the butt.

Ah nevermind I figured it out for myself.
Anyway this is my Explorer the day I bought her:

sorry about the quality my phone sucks and that most of them are sideways this picture thing is a pain in the butt.

If you create a free account at photobucket.com, upload your images there and copy the IMG url (to the right of the image when viewing it) and paste into the comment box here, you'll see your images :salute:

These aren't the best, but just a few I took tonight.

P1010432_zpsde733b47.jpg

P1010423_zps3b1609ff.jpg

P1010425_zpsdb58635d.jpg

P1010422_zpsc22e50b0.jpg

P1010431_zps32b1e421.jpg

Put some 285/75/16 nitto terra grapplers on today, here's a couple pics.
DSCN1054_zps979922cf.jpg

DSCN1058_zps45789291.jpg

Looks great, Ranger! Any rubbing with the spacer lift??

No rubbing, I also have a 1" body lift so that helps too.

Are you running the 2.5/1.75 spacers? I bought everything for the 1.5" body lift to go with my spacers but haven't installed it yet. I have almost no clearance in the rear though and I imagine no flex so I haven't even tried taking it offroad.

Are you running the 2.5/1.75 spacers? I bought everything for the 1.5" body lift to go with my spacers but haven't installed it yet. I have almost no clearance in the rear though and I imagine no flex so I haven't even tried taking it offroad.

I have th truxx spacers, not sure what the lift is with these.

Still looks tops Nudge
If you want to run an under bonnet dual battery setup let me know and I'll send you the info,
Hi
I have a 1997 Ford Explorer and trying to install second battery under bonnet . I am interested in any information you can give me
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back