Opinion 2015 Sport | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Opinion 2015 Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

16 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have had a 2015 sport for a month now. It started leaking at the 3rd row seat belt after 1 week. Before you sign papers. Take it to a carwash and spray all over. Check the water leak post for more on the leaking. Wish I would of found out this info before my purchase.

14 more days!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anyone else had problems with leaks in their 2015?????

Backman0001 do you have the moon roof/ sun roof in yours?????

14 more days!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anyone else had problems with leaks in their 2015?????

Backman0001 do you have the moon roof/ sun roof in yours?????

I got mine about a week ago and we have had rain about 4 out of the 7 days and have not noticed any leaks in my '15. Loving it so far...got a road trip this weekend I am excited to go on!

Great to hear. Let us know how your first road trip goes!!!:thumbsup:

It is IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_1826.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Drove through the dealership late this afternoon looking for a possible car for my nephew. I noted a Ruby Red Sport in the last row or their lot. I thought no, mine is not due until the 23rd. I checked it out anyways. It had everything I ordered for mine and even had the 2 tone interior with rear buckets and console. I then looked at the MSRP side window sheet with all the items the vehicle has and noted my name on the sheet at the bottom. I went nuts, the car was everything I hoped it would be. Will be getting the extra's put on Monday and Tuesday.

Looks great! Same color as mine.

Great news sgtdon. :thumbsup: Looks like you already have a parking ticket.:D

Peter

View attachment 80521:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Drove through the dealership late this afternoon looking for a possible car for my nephew. I noted a Ruby Red Sport in the last row or their lot. I thought no, mine is not due until the 23rd. I checked it out anyways. It had everything I ordered for mine and even had the 2 tone interior with rear buckets and console. I then looked at the MSRP side window sheet with all the items the vehicle has and noted my name on the sheet at the bottom. I went nuts, the car was everything I hoped it would be. Will be getting the extra's put on Monday and Tuesday.

It's beautiful! Great job! We are almost twins! LOL :D

Great looking ride-- you will love it!

View attachment 80521:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Looks great sgtdon, congrats! Hopefully mine will look like that in another 6 weeks.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am so happy I do not know what to do. I should have never went over there today because now I have to wait until Monday!

COEXSPORT- I am sure yours will look just as good or better!
AZ mom - I know its a great car and it will be better than my 2013
Bman5150- Thanks I think the Ruby is great.
Peterk9 - OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY I GOT A PARKING TICKET!;)

My sales Rep let me put that SOLD (parking ticket) ticket on the windshield.

We could not find the keys to open the doors :(.
But the Charcoal and Sienna seats look great along with the 2nd row buckets and console.

I could not believe they actually put my name on the window invoice sheet.

Thank you all for helping me decide on getting a new SPORT.;) Guess I will have to change my signature below now
AFTER I SIGN THE PAPERS.................................

Did somebody mention before that the drivers floor was a little different for 2015 as far as foot room? I purchased weather tech matts (winter ones) for my 2013 and if they also fit the 2015 I will keep them. Also I have the cargo matt for the back so if something spills it will catch it. Anyone know if they changed the back cargo area?:scratch:

Thanks

...I went nuts, the car was everything I hoped it would be. Will be getting the extra's put on Monday and Tuesday.

Congrats, sgtdon; she's a beauty! Be sure to post more pictures once you bring her home. :thumbsup:

Crystal

I have not been able to take pics yet because we have NOT had a nice day since I got it Wednesday. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE IN HOW THE SPORT DRIVES VS XLT. the car is great, I love it.

I do have a very:( problem. I see the sale rep tomorrow but I found a white spot above the read pass side wheel well in the paint. I took it over to the body shop today and they said it was a factory defect. they took photo's and stuff and I told them I would discuss it with my sales rep Saturday when he comes in.

I do not think there is anyway to fix it except to paint that whole read again??
I hate to have any repair on it but it is very obvious now. It is round and about 1/32 or less and you can not feel it in the paint.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW I SHOULD HAVE THEM FIX IT BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE IT ALONE.:help:. I paid to much for it to have a defect, I know my dealership will fix it I just need to know what it a good option to touch it up, re-paint the whole section, or something else?????

Did find a couple will get better ones this weekend I hope.

Attachments

• 20141021_160247.jpg
    20141021_160247.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 269
  • OCT 22 2015 005.jpg
    OCT 22 2015 005.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 258
  • OCT 22 2015 006.jpg
    OCT 22 2015 006.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 269

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to hear about the paint defect. What did the body shop say was the best way to repair it? Love that color! Both exterior and interior.

Back