Alberta folk..... where ya be? | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alberta folk..... where ya be?

May be a very late post here but Edmonton is just outside my door.
Fort Saskatchewan mhmm like 20 min outside that city.

Got a red ish pink ish purple 95 (sorry never got the color...gotta paint it.)

Currently trying to make it a bit better for the trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Relocating back to Alberta from New Brunswick for my 2nd time. Will be calling Edmonton home, but I'm in Calgary often as well, and will be passing through at the end of October. If anyone from AB is still active on these boards and wants to meet up, feel free to email me at search153@hotmail.com.

Shark Club on Barlow in Calgary is my watering hole of choice, but open to meet up elsewhere!

Cheers,

Greg

Relocating back to Alberta from New Brunswick for my 2nd time. Will be calling Edmonton home, but I'm in Calgary often as well, and will be passing through at the end of October. If anyone from AB is still active on these boards and wants to meet up, feel free to email me at search153@hotmail.com.

Shark Club on Barlow in Calgary is my watering hole of choice, but open to meet up elsewhere!

Cheers,

Greg

I work real close to the shark club off Barlow in Calgary. Drop me a line when in town and see if we can meet up

New member!

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd post up here!
Going to take delivery of a brand new Explorer Sport in Magnetic Metallic on Monday!!

view

Multipass

Calgary near peter's drive-in. Trying to decide if i should keep my exploder or not. Have a '96 EB. Love the truck but the issues are a pain in the ass. Only driver's window controls work, viscous coupler blown, AC dead, and fuel sender gone. Have the TM headers for '96...may look at that '96 limited currently on kijiji since the headers will only work on GT40 heads.

Bought a 2005 Aviator for $6800. Fun truck. It has the mustang mach 1 4.6L 4v but the tranny is slipping a bit (servo bores most likely culprit).

I'd be down for a meet in late July or late Aug if anyone is interested in getting together for a mild trail run.

Back