2015 Explorer Sport in Colorado

COEXSPORT

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Franktown, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Sport
There will be another 2015 Explorer Sport coming to Colorado in a couple of months. Ordered a Ruby Red on 10/09/2014 with the Charcoal Black/Sienna interior.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats on your 2015 Sport order COEXSPORT. I ordered a Ruby Red Sport mid June and drove it home on Aug 18. It has the all black interior and a lot of other options. Hard to find a red one loaded with options in Colorado on a dealers lot.

It will be worth the wait!

Glad to see another Colorado red explorer sport owner in the forum!

Ordered my Magnetic Sport on Sept. 27th. Also in Colorado!

There will be another 2015 Explorer Sport coming to Colorado in a couple of months. Ordered a Ruby Red on 10/09/2014 with the Charcoal Black/Sienna interior.:D

Great Choice ( same color as mine )

Congrats on your 2015 Sport order COEXSPORT. I ordered a Ruby Red Sport mid June and drove it home on Aug 18. It has the all black interior and a lot of other options. Hard to find a red one loaded with options in Colorado on a dealers lot.

It will be worth the wait!

Glad to see another Colorado red explorer sport owner in the forum!

Thanks! Saw the pictures of yours on the Forum. Looks Great!

Ordered my Magnetic Sport on Sept. 27th. Also in Colorado!

Congrats! Sounds like you'll probably get yours before mine arrives.

Build Date and Vin

Salesman just called with my Build Date and VIN. Build date is 3 weeks from today.:)

Salesman just called with my Build Date and VIN. Build date is 3 weeks from today.:)

Mine was built July 21 and I took Delivery August 18. About 3-4 weeks from build date to delivery. Once the vehicle is released from production after the build date your dealer can track it daily from Chicago on the UP route to Denver.

Congratulations! I will be contacting Fordland today to find out my build date.

Hi, gang!

Don't forget that I'm happy to provide you with weekly updates on your order's status. Just send me a private message (PM) with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll do the rest!

Crystal

Hi, gang!

Don't forget that I'm happy to provide you with weekly updates on your order's status. Just send me a private message (PM) with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll do the rest!

Crystal

Thanks Crystal. Sent you a PM but in the meantime my dealer got back to me. Scheduled for production next week. ETA to dealership November 17th. Please update me weekly!

Thank you!

Thanks Crystal. Sent you a PM but in the meantime my dealer got back to me. Scheduled for production next week. ETA to dealership November 17th. Please update me weekly!

Thank you!

You have a message from me waiting in your inbox, torquexp! Be sure to reach out to me when you're ready for another update. :thumbsup:

Crystal

You have a message from me waiting in your inbox, torquexp! Be sure to reach out to me when you're ready for another update. :thumbsup:

Crystal

Thanks Crystal! Downloaded my window sticker today. Production set for 10/29/14, next Wednesday.

Thanks Crystal! Downloaded my window sticker today. Production set for 10/29/14, next Wednesday.

Yay! Every day you're getting one step closer to bringing home your Explorer, torquexp! Be sure to send me a PM when you're ready for more news. :D

Crystal

Window Sticker

Downloaded window sticker on Friday (10/31/2014), a week prior to the build date. Looks like it is as ordered except that it also includes the ugly front license plate bracket. Bracket is probably mandated since Colorado requires a front license plate.

Downloaded window sticker on Friday (10/31/2014), a week prior to the build date. Looks like it is as ordered except that it also includes the ugly front license plate bracket. Bracket is probably mandated since Colorado requires a front license plate.

The front plate bracket is not installed at the factory but included with the other dealer installed items such as floor mats, center caps etc.

The front plate bracket is not installed at the factory but included with the other dealer installed items such as floor mats, center caps etc.

Thanks Riley, I didn't know that. Maybe I can do something about it then.

FYI

In Colorado the front license plate bracket is required by law and a new vehicle can not be sold without the front bracket attached. My front bracket was installed at the factory since it was listed on the factory invoice and being sold and delivered in Colorado and all Ford vehicles sold in Colorado to a Colorado resident will have front brackets installed at the factory and dealers can not remove them or have them shipped loose. The buyer can remove it but it is a traffic violation in Colorado to not have a front license plate. The dealer can also be fined and can lose their dealer license for not selling the vehicle with the front bracket in Colorado or removing the front bracket.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yay! Every day you're getting one step closer to bringing home your Explorer, torquexp! Be sure to send me a PM when you're ready for more news. :D

Crystal

Supposed to be at the dealership today. Last week they said it hadn't left Illinois...I am ready for this Sport to be here. Lakewood Fordland is apparently changing owners/ name soon.

Back