Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 261 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

nice. how much did they cost because Ive been looking at them but I am concerned about the cost for struts instead of spacers?

Amazon was the cheapest at about $650 for the set. Not as cheap as spacers, but you upgrade to a significantly better strut and get a little lift in the process. The Rancho's feel very planted and behave well on the pavement, off-road, and on washboards. I recommend them. I installed them myself.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Host your photos here: http://s413.photobucket.com/

After you upload an image and are viewing it on photobucket, to the right you'll see a text box with several links. Copy and paste the "IMG" url into the response box on here and your image will be visible.

Here's my EX. Thanks of thd help in uploading photos!
AF9D8105-FA95-4CC1-A1AA-86821459D5EE_zpsenrfabkj.jpg
C36451D5-C028-4422-BE65-45C4CC6EFFF1_zpsnsxxhhdd.jpg

Here's my EX. Thanks of thd help in uploading photos!
AF9D8105-FA95-4CC1-A1AA-86821459D5EE_zpsenrfabkj.jpg
C36451D5-C028-4422-BE65-45C4CC6EFFF1_zpsnsxxhhdd.jpg

You definitely need black housing headlights and black housing clear corners. Would finish the look of the truck.

tgrfly said:
You definitely need black housing headlights and black housing clear corners. Would finish the look of the truck.

Agreed. Going to install them this weekend. Will also rhino line the runners. Thanks

86A75768-C263-42F5-96B7-9B4C0A395E35_zpsyobh5ef9.jpg

E2BB1FA7-4BD1-4CAF-9D87-E27F674D4BFC_zpsorgrtcn5.jpg

Haven't had a chance to go wheeling in a week or so, but snapped some nice pictures tonight

Sup guys, long time lurker, just picked up this baby about 2 months ago... gotta love the 4.6.
needs a badge on this side:

Looking to do exhaust, cai, tune, then maybe tuck some 33s up in here. Other than the head unit and whatever the previous owner swapped the speakers out with, its really all stock.... for now lol Would like to do a manual trans swap, maybe a cam down the road, just looking for reliable power.

After a wash and new tires for the upcoming winter.

QJgplp.jpg

61cJEq.jpg

Sup guys, long time lurker, just picked up this baby about 2 months ago... gotta love the 4.6.
needs a badge on this side:

Looking to do exhaust, cai, tune, then maybe tuck some 33s up in here. Other than the head unit and whatever the previous owner swapped the speakers out with, its really all stock.... for now lol Would like to do a manual trans swap, maybe a cam down the road, just looking for reliable power.

Sorry but cams wont do much at all. Like everyone else says, these motors LOVE forced air induction. If you want to do cams I would also do the JBA headers... That would also take care of the exhaust manifolds which are bound to rust and tick...

Ignore the wheels, but I just bought my first SUV, An explorer!

15382289018_73d7710e05_b.jpg

Just had 17x8.5 mb tko's and 245-70-17 cooper discovery ATP's installed yesterday. Waiting for my 1.5 spacers so I can level it.

imagejpg3_zps6e06ef15.jpg

Thanks! Crazy how many changes our trucks have had! yours is looking good as well. Did you finally find a wheel you like? You've had like 3 sets lol

Ya I do seem to go thru wheels. Still in the process I have changing mine more, 4.56 gears going in soon and I am starting to build a winch bumper for the front.

Roof Mounted LED Lightbar

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a roof mounted LED Lightbar? I have one on my brushguard, looking to put a 42 or 50 (whichever fits best) on the roof, but i do not know where to get the roof mounting brackets!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Look on amazon, there isn't much I haven't found on there.

Back