Moab 2015 Planning - Setting a date | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2015 Planning - Setting a date

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsbro2

Bryan
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Twin falls, ID
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
Just wondering if anyone has talked about a date yet for Moab in 2015?

(Edited by Admin)

May 22-24, 2015 is now on the table. If you have another suggestion please add it to this thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was just wondering the same thing

Getting the dates for Moab came up in Truckhaven while just doing bs'ing at the campsite. The thread for it might be coming up soon.

What are some of the names of the trails taken during this week(end)? I'm trying to locate them on the map.

Cliff Hanger
Metal Masher
Steel Bender
Pritchett Canyon
:roll:

..and you shouldn't miss doing the "Top of the World" trail..;)

Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim are a few more... We run all three at once.

Well huh. The more I read and watch about Moab, the more interested I become! I suppose it doesn't hurt that it's about 800 miles closer to me as well. If I were to make it out, how willing are the "Big Dogs :exporange" to play with a "New Kid :roll:"? :D

I can pretty likely sort out a small lift and tires before *assuming* May-ish, maybe even an LSD if I'm lucky, so how rough are the trails you guys ride? Or better yet, how accessible are the bypasses from trail to trail? Even skipping the crazy stuff, any time off-pavement is time well spent in my book! ;)

Glad you joined us rick........any word on dates yet?

Im out of town again until Friday. Once I get back from this trip I can devote time to this.

Ok let's get some dates out there... I'll start with May 22-24. That's a week after the Overland Expo in AZ, so there is no conflict there for this year.

Will this work for most of the group or are there other dates which will work better for a higher turnout?

I can work with 22-24. At least it gives me enough leeway to submit a "Time Off" request... :rolleyes:

I'm still interested to hear what other dates get thrown out, however. As mrboyle put it:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll speak for myself and kris but I think those dates will work for us as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back