Moab 2013 Photos and Videos | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2013 Photos and Videos

Paul,
Look what I found after all this time! :D
paul 1.jpg
paul 2.jpg
paul 3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Was that when I was screaming for mommy or had I bailed out by then? I thought I was in the passenger seat but this must have been at the next obstacle. LOL

Was that when I was screaming for mommy or had I bailed out by then? I thought I was in the passenger seat but this must have been at the next obstacle. LOL

LOL! I can't remember if you were still inside or not. I had to hurry and get around and in front to get a strap on the rig. It was a tad hairy. HAHA!!

I think that was on the trifecta. Poison spider mesa etc.

Gerald, your episode was on Wipeout Hill
on the 7 Mile Rim trail

Yep, PSM, GBR, and GS. . . That's me, turning the ordinary into the dramatic. . . .

Paul
'91 Sport

I have a few more pics I will post up later.

They ended up hidden in a work file on the laptop somehow, and I stumbled on them when I had to do some research on an older job. :scratch:

Yep, PSM, GBR, and GS. . . That's me, turning the ordinary into the dramatic. . . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Ain't that the truth!

Progression shots of Phil crossing the famed crack on Golden Spike.

Attachments

• phil gc 6.jpg
    phil gc 6.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 149
  • phil gc 5.jpg
    phil gc 5.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 150
  • phil gc 4.jpg
    phil gc 4.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 141
  • phil gc 3.jpg
    phil gc 3.jpg