2015 Explorer Sport in Colorado | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2015 Explorer Sport in Colorado

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

torquexp,

Have you called the dealer to get an update on the location of your ride?

COEXPORT,

Enjoy your new sport!

Thanks binaryman3.

torquexp,

Have you called the dealer to get an update on the location of your ride?

Just got off the phone with the dealer and my vehicle is in Eastern Nebraska. Finally over the Mississippi and in a neighboring state of Colorado!

Just got off the phone with the dealer and my vehicle is in Eastern Nebraska. Finally over the Mississippi and in a neighboring state of Colorado!

That means you have 3 more working days on the train to Denver. You are probably looking at Wednesday-Friday next week for them to go and get it for you at the unloading yard. Depends on how UP runs the trains this weekend it could be sooner.

Your wait is almost over!

Picked up my Ruby Red Sport yesterday. There were a few hiccups, but at least I have it now. The A pillar cover on the drivers side is cracked and a new one was ordered. Drives great, just gotta learn sync.

Congrats COEXSPORT on your new ride. Great choice in color! Also welcome to the vehicle that has the most electronics of any Ford vehicle. It does take some time to figure out SYNC and all of the other features.

Picked up my Ruby Red Sport yesterday. There were a few hiccups, but at least I have it now. The A pillar cover on the drivers side is cracked and a new one was ordered. Drives great, just gotta learn sync.

Congrats! Nice weather for driving this weekend.

...The A pillar cover on the drivers side is cracked and a new one was ordered...

Congrats on the new Explorer, COEXSPORT! It sounds like your dealer is on top of the pillar cover, but you know where to find me if you need my assistance. :thumbsup:

Crystal

Dealer is picking my Sport up from the rail yard tomorrow! Should have it by late tomorrow or early Wednesday. Depends on PDI time/ scheduling. I am ready.

Dealer is picking my Sport up from the rail yard tomorrow! Should have it by late tomorrow or early Wednesday. Depends on PDI time/ scheduling. I am ready.

Great News! From my experience with your dealer the PDI will only take a couple of hours so if they get it early enough in the day they could deliver it to you that day or at opening the next day. Looks like you will have it by Wednesday. Now you can look forward to the smell of new leather and that new car smell! Enjoy your ride!! Time will speed up to normal after you pick it up!

Glad to hear it torquexp. Best of luck. I just got a call that my A Pillar cover had arrived and am getting it installed Friday.

Thanks binaryman3 and COEXSPORT ! We got it last night. Just a quick drive home so looking forward to stretching its legs.

Congrats torquexp! Enjoy your new ride!

Back