• Register Today It's free!

Help

Campoli

Reaction score
City, State
Dingmans Ferry PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
I haven't posted in a while I've been busy so busy I haven't even had time for my rigs well
I did a full tune up today and a general vehicle inspection upon the inspection I noticed my leaf springs are sliding apart a good 1/2" the retainer clips are all but gone what's the best option should I do the f-150 swap?

And second after I changed oil I went to check it and I pulled the entire frigging tube off my block and the dipstick is stuck in it I can't see the hole or nothing g how do I get this darn thing back in so I can drive it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow!
those did stick tubes usually don't want to come out no matter what you do.

SOHC motor? must be. On the ohv, its bolted to the side of the motor.

Do you have the time and energy for the f-150 spring swap? that sounds like the best route. The easiest is Munroe load levelers.

I'll have a full day or to to do the swap

I have a hard time figure I g out what motor I have some parts are for a E code some are for X code my Vin is an X code I belive

I can't find a good thread on the 150 spring swap can someone please help me out

I can't seem to find it either. I think [MENTION=17822]Turdle[/MENTION] did a really great how to in one of his build threads. I just can't find it.

Good god that's a hell of a post what years can I take out of? I didn't see it in there

Back