1999 Explorer stuff | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1999 Explorer stuff

After all these years of great service, I am parting out my Explorer. In the next several days, I will have a few items to list...including Torque Monster headers, HEADERS ARE SOLDand an SCT Tuner with tunes by James. For now, I have a couple items some folks may be interested in:

***GONE***A set of Michelin LTX P255/70R16 tires on Factory Explorer Limited wheels. These tires are almost new with appx 5000 miles on them. They were over $800 (tires only) at Discount Tire. Get them for half price and the wheels for free. $400 for wheels and tires. There is a caveat...I need your old wheels and tires as I have to have something to move this around. So this will probably have to be a local sale.

I have a unique faceplate I built to hide my nav system when the car was parked. It slips over the radio in your car and hides the expensive unit you have installed. Really hard to see it isn't the real deal...and who wants to steal a cheap factory radio?? The pictures were taken after I started to tear the car apart...but you get the idea. Works very very well. $25 shipped in the lower 48.

Everything will be handled via PayPal.

Attachments

• DSCF1310.jpg
    DSCF1310.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCF1311.jpg
    DSCF1311.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 340
  • DSCF1313.jpg
    DSCF1313.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 337

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm interested in the TM headers!

****SOLD****

I also have a brand new OEM driver's side window regulator. Never been installed. This is for power windows. $25 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCF1316.jpg
    DSCF1316.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 312
  • DSCF1318.jpg
    DSCF1318.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 308

Interested in those TM headers if available and also the SCT tuner. Also whats the make and model of that head unit?

I will let you know when the headers are off and ready for sale. But it's possible they are already sold. (I'll let you know when the money is in my account :) ) I will try and load the factory tune back into the car today so the tuner is unlocked and ready for sale.

I haven't decided whether or not to sell the navigation system. It's a Pioneer AVIC-Z2 (I think) Z1, Z2, Z3 are all the same...just an updated hard drive that you can get for about $50 from a lot of people) It will come with the Bluetooth module, XM Radio module, and HD Radio module. Everything works perfectly.

Ok, just let me know about the headers.

***SOLD***

Next item up for sale is an SCT flash tuner from James. This was for a 1999 5.0 4R70W and comes with three custom tunes. A 91 Octane performance tune, an 87 Octane mpg tune (that I used a lot), and an 87 Octane towing tune. As the picture shows, it's unlocked and ready for programming. Remember, you can datalog and make your own adjustments to much of the tune.

$150 shipped to the lower 48.

Attachments

• Flash Tuner(1).jpg
    Flash Tuner(1).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 279
  • Flash Tuner(2).jpg
    Flash Tuner(2).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 282

Center console lid if not torn and is tan leather, also if the trim is gold the arch and goes over the passenger rear wheel along with the piece between it and the running board

How are the seats, front and back?

They were perfect. Eddie Bauer leather. But they are gone...as is the rest of the vehicle. I donated it to charity and they picked it up yesterday. I have a few things I grabbed that are for sale and will be listing them here first before they go to eBay.

Back