PNW Holiday Snow Run | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PNW Holiday Snow Run

Gah... I'm not getting tires on the F-350 until the 3rd.... :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Out for the 3rd, have fun. . . Now I don't have to rush to fix the gremlins (CB, hub, ARB, etc., etc.)

Paul
'91 Sport

I just got a txt from Kevin. He will be at the Enumclaw Safeway at 9am on Saturday.

So,,,, that's the meet point and time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you best snow dance people!

I am going to bring the kids sled and chain saw this time.

I am not gonna make, have fun

See you there . Can i invite a Cherokee person to a Ford EX run ? Jeep and Ford are both 4 letter words that cause you to spend money!

See you there . Can i invite a Cherokee person to a Ford EX run ? Jeep and Ford are both 4 letter words that cause you to spend money!

Sure.

If we don't get some new snow, this may end up pretty boring and more like a BBQ in the woods.

Which reminds me I need to pull the Barbie out of the trailer since Paul isn't coming.

Sure.

If we don't get some new snow, this may end up pretty boring and more like a BBQ in the woods.

Which reminds me I need to pull the Barbie out of the trailer since Paul isn't coming.

That answers that question. I'll pick up lunch at the Safeway.

Got the Ex all ready to go last night. Just gotta find the warm clothes since I haven't done the doors yet.

See y'all Saturday morning

No one has told him what I drive huh?

I belong to a Jeep Club that has almost more Toyota rigs than Jeeps , The Cherokee was mine but now my nephue runs it .

Sure.

unless something changes No snow in the forecast until Sunday

What tune does He use for a "SNOW" dance ?
Maybe we can make it to the lake .
I`ll bring some scrap lumber to burn if there is going to be a long lunch / play spot .

Maybe we can make it to the lake .
I`ll bring some scrap lumber to burn if there is going to be a long lunch / play spot .

Reaching the lake should not be a problem, we were there last weekend and there hasn't been much snow since.

It will be more of a challenge to find an un-tracked area to play but I have a couple ideas.

Definitely bring fire wood.:thumbsup:

Any passes need for this area?

Reaching the lake should not be a problem, we were there last weekend and there hasn't been much snow since.
:

I may be eating my words. Chris Gates and a couple others tried for the lake today and didn't make it (blowing up the motor in the ranger didn't help)

Attachments

• 10887573_876388299058121_5640778970776726450_o.jpg
    10887573_876388299058121_5640778970776726450_o.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 166

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As long as it does not melt, there will be some challenge

Back