Aftermarket Headlights-where to get? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Aftermarket Headlights-where to get?

peelhic

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer XLT
Hi, I waiting for a 2015 Explorer XLT, sport app package. I was looking for some aftermarket headlights but can't seem to find any place that sells them. Does anyone know of a site where you can buy aftermarket headlights, I'd like to find a pair that's blacked out and has some sort of LED incorporated into it.

Thanks for the help.. so looking forward to getting my new explorer soon!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi, I waiting for a 2015 Explorer XLT, sport app package. I was looking for some aftermarket headlights but can't seem to find any place that sells them. Does anyone know of a site where you can buy aftermarket headlights, I'd like to find a pair that's blacked out and has some sort of LED incorporated into it.

Thanks for the help.. so looking forward to getting my new explorer soon!
Welcome to the Forum peelhic.:wavey:
Check out the thread in the 'Sticky' section of this sub forum;

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412384

Peter

Thanks for the information. Is it true that no one else does aftermarket headlights for an explorer? I was looking for something with DRL in leds that were not in the halo look, like a line across the bottom.

Surprised that there seems to be such little support for a mod like this.

These were done for me by The lighting firm. I have had several issues with them though so Im not sure if I would recommend them. But I love them so if you are willing to take a small risk I would definitely contact them (Fogging at some times and a projector housing that came loose)

Ol2NrTVl.jpg

Wow.. those look nice. Thats more of what I was looking to get.

These were done for me by The lighting firm. I have had several issues with them though so Im not sure if I would recommend them. But I love them so if you are willing to take a small risk I would definitely contact them (Fogging at some times and a projector housing that came loose)

Ol2NrTVl.jpg

What's the name of the shop that did those? Did they just send you the housings?

Back