DSC00670.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 4,083
  • DSC00671.jpg
    DSC00671.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4,055
  • DSC00672.jpg
    DSC00672.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 8,231

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Family life and home improvements brough this project to a halt...BUT things might get going again eventually...you didn't hear that from me:D

Good Lord that thing is beautiful!

I would love to see this thing in person, unbelievable piece! You know next year is EF's 20th anniversary, can you imagine a debut at Moab?? I hope you get back to it soon, it's awesomeness.

Will this thing ever see the light of day again?

I know he still has his shop in the same place..:shifty:..if he don't respond soon I'm gonna have to stop by and question him to death :D

...because there are lots of parts on that truck/in that shop that some of us would love to put to use!

I would rather see them in use by their rightful owners...:salute:

:shifty:..if not, count me in at the front of the line..:)

Rumor has it most of the parts will be transferred to a heep. :( I can only hope the body/cage can at least be given a option to live on through a new owner.

Well a Jeep shouldn't need that steering setup, right? I can think of a better place for it. :)

Back