• Register Today It's free!

thedriversseatcommunity.com

flyleclair

Reaction score
City, State
Bath, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer XLT 4WD
Anyone receive an e-mail from "Ford Invites You to Become a Member of The Driver’s Seat Community"?
Not sure if this is legit??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Never heard of this site before but looks interesting. I wanted to sign up but don't see a way to do that.

Peter

The site is from a vendor Ford uses to gauge feedback on vehicles. It is legit, you'll probably be invited to events in your area depending how you fill out the surveys for feed back on your vehicle. They are probably looking for current generation Explorer owners to get feedback for the next all new Explorer in a few years .

Never heard of this site before but looks interesting. I wanted to sign up but don't see a way to do that.

Peter

Access to The Driver’s Seat Community is by invite only. You need to receive the same email that the OP did.

Access to The Driver’s Seat Community is by invite only. You need to receive the same email that the OP did.
Thank you.

I registered and filled out 3 surveys already. Hopefully I don't get flooded with them.

To maintain membership you will have to fill out 3 surveys a year.

Back