Headlights with the 400A Package

geezerglide

Reaction score
City, State
Calgary, Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
I have an 3014 Explorer Sport with the 400A Package,

What is the headlight package, HID or standard type bulbs? I would like to improve nighttime visibility.

Thanks,

geezerglide

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you have a 3014 explorer you have Arc reactor headlihgts no need to upgrade:D

What is the headlight package, HID or standard type bulbs? I would like to improve nighttime visibility.

Thanks,

geezerglide

3014 carries the miniaturized version of the space probe light generator from the Endeavor Space Program. No upgrade needed - it comes with xray vision also.:salute::D;)

Thanks,

geezerglide
The only model that comes standard with HID in Canada is the Limited. The Ford.ca website shows the 400A package as having Headlamps, bi-functional projector beam halogen with unique blackout treatment.

Peter

The halogen projector OEM bulbs are awful. Sylvania ZXE's did he trick. I upgraded headlight and fogs.

The 3014 comes with the Flux Capacitor as Standard Equipment

Lot's of forum threads on headlight upgrades.... I just added the Philips 9011's to our 3015 Sport. An in expensive, safe, easy upgrade. I recommend that you search the threads…. lot's of headlight upgrades you do not want to do.

Where are all these 3014 and 3015 models coming from??:scratch: Pictures??

Peter

Where are all these 3014 and 3015 models coming from??:scratch: Pictures??

Peter

In my case must be an Alberta thing being some many light years ahead of the rest of the country since Leonard SPOCK Nimoy visited Vulcan a few years back:)

geezerglide

Back