Invoice Pricing? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Invoice Pricing?

Mdg4486

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer
So here is my dilemma. I ordered a new 2015 Explorer XLT from a local dealer and received a call today that they are no longer taking orders for the 2015. Therefore I am back to square one on finding a Explorer and negotiations. Originally In my negotiations with them they provided me when a sheet with invoice pricing but since then I have misplaced that paper.

My question is does anyone have access to invoice pricing for the options like the moonroof, 20" wheels, tow package, equipment option 201b, and auto lift gate?

Just want to make sure I still get a good deal and now where the pricing should come in at. Thanks for any help!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is it pretty common for invoice pricing on add on's to be around 12.7% OFF MSRP? Seems like that is what I am finding but need to make sure.

Can anyone help?

Go to KBB or MSN autos and price it with options. It will show you invoice pricing.

Thank you. Looks like my assumption was right.

Go to KBB or MSN autos and price it with options. It will show you invoice pricing.
Would that be the same as using the 'Build & Price' feature on the Ford website?

Peter

Would that be the same as using the 'Build & Price' feature on the Ford website?

Peter

Yes, you pick each option and it gives you the MSRP and invoice price.

Back