EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!!

I'll be moved back to Ohio in a few months, so I'll be able to do the IN and PA runs....would love to come back and visit this time next year as well, so Moab would be a possibility! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Subscribed... Interested in T-haven and Moab with Moab having the priority of the two if I had to choose as I've never been and it's a bucket list. Heck, I'd maybe attend the T-haven trip with my F150 or the race truck actually rather then my explorer and play a bit further south.

I'm assuming as things get closer and start to develop you'll have a dedicated thread for each event/location/run?

I should have already put those threads up, but this year has been insane for Char and I... Lot's of business on the home front that needed to be taken care of. I feel like I've lost three months of the year :(

Things are looking up though, and I should be caught up, and able to work on the anniversary runs soon.

I'm maybe for Moab

I'm in for SMORR

I'm in for Badlands- been wanting to get back there!!

We are official settled into our new home and finished with our move within the state.

I am in for SMORR and Badlands.

Badlands was a awesome place and the first official place my explorer visited.

I'm hopefully in for Carlisle and or atleast Rausch Creek. Just need to finish my truck in time.

I am going to try and make Moab. Not sure how a 3rd gen will wheel, but willing to give it a shot.

Tim

I'm going to follow this for a possible Rausch Creek opportunity and take the time to visit my PA family next year.

Going to try hard as heck for Moab.

In for Smorr.

Would love to get to Badlands, as I have never been. There are a couple member I want to meet in person in this neck of the woods.

The badlands and smorr are sort of kind of close, will try to make one or both.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/pdf/Event-Schedule.pdf
The Ford Nationals will be June 3 - 5 in 2016.

January 15 - 17 MLK holiday weekend - Truck Haven Hills, CA
May - 20 - 22 - 2016 Moab, UT
June 3 - 5 Ford Nationals - Carlisle, PA
4x4 run in PA??
Badlands - Attica, IN
SMORR, Seymour, MO
Barnwell Mountain - Gilmer, TX

Loving this plan......wish I could make them all but that won't happen....I would love to try and go to truck haven......and moab I'm almost a guarantee. ....can't wait.

May - 20 - 22 - 2016 Moab, UT

Come Hell or High Water! me and the bull horns will be there! My plan is show up May 14th and leave May 22nd :D I'm sure Adamsbro2 has a similar plan up his sleeve.

114_zpscji6ssb6.jpg

(pic from Moab 2015)

Out of curiosity......would anyone be interested in splitting a group campsite somewhere for moab 2016? We may be able to get a big enough site that alot of people could camp together......I think it would be a blast

Out of curiosity......would anyone be interested in splitting a group campsite somewhere for moab 2016? We may be able to get a big enough site that alot of people could camp together......I think it would be a blast

100% interested!

As far as the 2016 schedule goes, you can count kris and I for a Texas run and maob, however, may I recommend maybe pushing moab forward one week? We all saw how memorial day weekend was and I'm fearful that just one week before memorial day might be as crowded? Anyone else have thoughts on that?

Oh yea I am interested

Count me in too.

may I recommend maybe pushing moab forward one week? We all saw how memorial day weekend was and I'm fearful that just one week before memorial day might be as crowded? Anyone else have thoughts on that?

Some of the northwest people have already put in for vacation based on those dates. Honestly I don't think there is a weekend in Moab that isn't somewhat crowded, this is why the northwest crew plans on arriving early.

Some of the northwest people have already put in for vacation based on those dates. Honestly I don't think there is a weekend in Moab that isn't somewhat crowded, this is why the northwest crew plans on arriving early.

OK that's no problem I'll be there on whatever dates we pick :) would be very cool to have a big turn out!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are 7 or 8 rigs coming down from Washington state and as far as I know, most of us plan on arricing late on the 14th or early on the 15th and pegging our fun meter by the 18th and maintaining said pegging thru the 22nd and leaving on the 23rd.

Back