New Explorer Owner | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer Owner

Plumbob

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer
Picked up our new Explorer Base model on Monday with 42 miles on it. We had a 2014 Kia Sorento that just had to go due to some starting issues that the dealer couldn't or wouldn't figure out. Very happy with the Explorer so far, even as a base model it is well equipped. Only extras are SYNC and the Sirius radio. Feels good to be back 100% Ford in the driveway. The wifes Explorer, my 2010 F150 and my sons 2002 F150.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've got a Ford Driveway too: 2 Escapes and 2 Explorers. It's been that way for a while now.

Congrats on your new 2015 Explorer!!

Ford Driveway here also since 1985..Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis right now.

Recently gave my 1996 4.0 Ford Explorer with 280K miles to my friends son..Besides new Tranny [under warranty] and a water pump it did not need much else..Everything worked perfectly when he got it plus A/C was ice cold.

Plan on getting a late model Explorer Limited by the end of the year.

Picked up our new Explorer Base model on Monday with 42 miles on it. We had a 2014 Kia Sorento that just had to go due to some starting issues that the dealer couldn't or wouldn't figure out. Very happy with the Explorer so far, even as a base model it is well equipped. Only extras are SYNC and the Sirius radio. Feels good to be back 100% Ford in the driveway. The wifes Explorer, my 2010 F150 and my sons 2002 F150.
Welcome to the Forum. :wavey:

Peter

Congrats!!! An all Ford driveway is a beautiful thing!!!

I'm happy with ours. Our fire department just took delivery of a 2015 Police Interceptor model. It's drive-it-once-and-sell-it fast.

Back