2013 Wheel offsets | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Wheel offsets

MrTed

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
I own a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport and was thinking about swamping out the original 20x9 wheels for a set of 22x9 Edge wheels but Im not sure what the offset is on the Edge wheels. Has anyone did this swap, or know what the offset is on the 22x9 Edge wheels?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I own a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport and was thinking about swamping out the original 20x9 wheels for a set of 22x9 Edge wheels but Im not sure what the offset is on the Edge wheels. Has anyone did this swap, or know what the offset is on the 22x9 Edge wheels?

...*swapping out the original

Fixed.

I think the 22" Edge Sport wheels are 22x9" ET39. The Explorer Sport wheels are 20x9" ET44. The extra 5mm offset on the Edge wheels will be fine on an Explorer....

I have both wheels, fit no problem.

Mine
XHemi.jpg

Xgotsnewshoesyo.jpg

Xplorer2220122.jpg

Back