Ford Racing Powerdyne supercharger & kit (complete) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Racing Powerdyne supercharger & kit (complete)

Soooo, I'm told I apparently have one of the last (if not THE last) complete Ford Racing second gen charger kits in the country. It has everything in it for a factory install, including detailed directions and OEM fittings and lines. The only difference is that I opted for the larger BD11 charger because I didn't like the smaller chrome one that came with it. There is nothing wrong with anything in the kit.... I'm selling off all of Blackjack's stuff because it's just too damned painful to look at him after losing Chris (Skunk).

So yeah. Photos are old because I'm not about to go digging everything out just to take new pics and have to put it all away again. The chrome charger in the bag in the main pics is NOT the one that comes with my kit. There are 4 medium sized boxes in total. I'm gonna guess they weigh somewhere around 40lbs combined, so if you want me to ship them you best believe it's gonna be expensive and involve signature required delivery and insurance. Just sayin'. However, given my current hell, I'd gladly jump on the chance to get outta this house for a while. I can meet you halfway or even deliver the whole shebang if you're within 4 hours of Freeland, Pa (18224). I'm asking $2000, but make me a reasonable offer and we'll talk.

Attachments

• charger (Small).jpg
    charger (Small).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 556
  • powerdyne1 (Small).jpg
    powerdyne1 (Small).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 453
  • powerdyne2 (Small).jpg
    powerdyne2 (Small).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 479
  • powerdyne3 (Small).jpg
    powerdyne3 (Small).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 456
  • powerdyne4 (Small).jpg
    powerdyne4 (Small).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 457
  • charger id plate (Small).jpg
    charger id plate (Small).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 834

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh! Forgot to mention that I'll be at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, Pa, this weekend. If anyone is interested in buying it, I can bring it with me.

which engine was it designed for?

1996 to 2001 Explorer v8 (5.0 302)! Sorry, should've put that in the original post.

I am looking for one of this. Can anyone help?

Back