• Register Today It's free!

Lift kits

Liscum03Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 ford explorer
Okay, so I have a 2003 Exlporer XLT 4WD V8. I really want to give it a nice lift, I do a fair bit of off roading. Are there any recommendations anyone can give me for brands, or how much I should lift it? Anything helps! Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A body lift and/or strut spacers are you're only things you can really do with 3rd gens.

Okay, so I have a 2003 Exlporer XLT 4WD V8. I really want to give it a nice lift, I do a fair bit of off roading. Are there any recommendations anyone can give me for brands, or how much I should lift it? Anything helps! Thanks!

I have the quicklift struts and it leveled out the ride a little, but with the V-8 the springs will probably settle more than they did on mine.

Brandon at BTF, who's a sponsor on here, wicked kit.

Back