Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 268 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where can I find that exact bar?

Thanks.

They are nearly impossible to find any more, but its a WAAG front runner. This one is for a 2006 to 2010and I re drilled the mounts to fit the 03

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

P060415_17420001_zpsflwxsiuz.jpg

P060415_1743b_zpscmwpobvn.jpg

P060415_1744_zpseex4lkrg.jpg

P060415_1913_zps98d5v0oy.jpg

3 inch front?

I think its 2.5/3....but the front is a touch higher. Might be settled back down now....those pics were from right after I did it.

I think its 2.5/3....but the front is a touch higher. Might be settled back down now....those pics were from right after I did it.

Yeah looks good. I was going to get the Traxda leveling kit so I don't have to do the arms, only 2.25 at the front.

I1qnjF8m.jpg

k0itjuJm.jpg

Original
Jw4svFVm.jpg

Not much to look at right now, lots on the to-do list (3" body lift, smoked headlights/tail lights, bfgoodrich all-terrain t/a ko tires). I think it looks cleaner than what it originally looked like though.

^ love it. What size tires how much lift johnbyler

Thanks dude
35x12.5x17 , 3" body , 2.25" front strut lift

:salute: that's pretty close to how I want mine to look is yours a v8 model I got the semi crappy 4.0 idk how well it would handle 35s definitely have to bump the gears up from the 3.55 to something like 4.11-4.56

Where did you get the lights in your rear bumper?

Just off amazon. Super cheap, but really bright. It's only possible if you have the 3" body lift and haven't made new brackets to raise the metal bumper. Or you could cut it off on the sides and leave just the center..wouldn't recommend it though.

:salute: that's pretty close to how I want mine to look is yours a v8 model I got the semi crappy 4.0 idk how well it would handle 35s definitely have to bump the gears up from the 3.55 to something like 4.11-4.56

I have the 4.0 as well unfortunately. No troubles that I've encountered yet luckily. I'd want to regear, but it's just way expensive.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OKAY guys I have an 02 explorer xlt.. I have a 2.5 inch lift for it front and back but I wanna do some other stuff to it...I'd love to get a bumper like what you'd see on a big powerstroke but in the size of a explorer...it doesn't need to be big thickness wise I just want something else there. If anybody knows of a site to buy one...or had a good layout to make 1 please Tag me and show pics and link

Back