• Register Today It's free!

Seat covers

fr0st m0nkey

Reaction score
City, State
Stockton, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 XLT
I'm going to be making some improvements to the explorer so its worth more when I go to sell it. It's been in the family for a long time so it's seen it's fair share of spilled coffees, sodas, and all sorts of other stuff that's ruined the interior. I'm planning on buying a molded carpet kit and would like to redo the seats too. Does anyone have any links to some nice seat covers or replacement fabric or something?

I'm going to be making some improvements to the explorer so its worth more when I go to sell it. It's been in the family for a long time so it's seen it's fair share of spilled coffees, sodas, and all sorts of other stuff that's ruined the interior. I'm planning on buying a molded carpet kit and would like to redo the seats too. Does anyone have any links to some nice seat covers or replacement fabric or something?

Wet Okole makes some really nice seat covers you might want to check out. www.wetokole.com

those seat covers are great, but extremely expensive. you could always look at a junkyard for a new set of seats.

I can get seats for $45 at local wrecking yards. Might check in your area. Look for Mountaineer, their owners tend to take better care. Because Mounty's are fancy.

Back