FREE - 3rd Gen 1.5" body lift with bolts + 3rd Gen Window Rain Guards - NIB | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FREE - 3rd Gen 1.5" body lift with bolts + 3rd Gen Window Rain Guards - NIB

wbrudi28

Reaction score
City, State
West Islip, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer 4x4 XLT 4.0
Bought the parts for the body lift last summer, never got around to putting it on. I bought everything as per the sticky.

body lift blocks

http://www.amazon.com/Zone-Offroad-Bulk-Tall-Block/dp/B0021IAOQE?tag=viglink20460-20

Bolts from www.boltdepot.com

A- 120 mm
B- 150 mm
C- 110 mm
D- 120 mm
E- 130 mm

unnamed_1.jpg

the bolts aren't pictured. need to get them out of the garage.

Free for anyone that wants, just cover shipping. It all fits in a priority flat rate box from USPS. I accept paypal and chase quickpay.

I also found 2 pairs of Front and Rear, Driver side window vents, and 1 Passenger side rear window vent, all from TrailFX.

http://www.trailfx.com/Search?ptids=7&filters=Series|TFX 4-PC Window Vents

Replaced the passenger front twice and rear once :mad: Its a long shot, but if anyone wants these, ill give them away, just pay for shipping.

:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dibs on body lift, please pm me your paypal info

My girls 3rd Gen could definitely use a little bit more since I put 265/75/16s on it.

Dibs on body lift, please pm me your paypal info

Are you going to use it? Or sell it on eBay? It looks like you don't have a 3rd gen to use this on. I want it to go to someone who will use it, not looking to cash in...just give back to the community :usa:

Going to use it for sure. Been meaning to order the bolts and cut some blocks but haven't had the time. I would add her truck in my signature but it would end up taking too many lines.

rps20150616_181644.jpg

rps20150616_181707.jpg

Going to use it for sure. Been meaning to order the bolts and cut some blocks but haven't had the time. I would add her truck in my signature but it would end up taking too many lines.

rps20150616_181644.jpg

rps20150616_181707.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

PM me your address, ill send you my paypal. Ill try to get the package out tomorrow.

The lift kit is spoken for. the window guards are still available if anyone is interested.

I'll take the rain guards!!!! Pm sent.

2 pairs of Front and Rear, Driver side window vents, and 1 Passenger side rear window vent, all from TrailFX.

So any word on this?
Will I get em or did the other guy?

LMK

Still have a set of vents available?

Back