my 93 limited 4x4 5speed | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my 93 limited 4x4 5speed

Here it is, has some great mods. I take no credit for any of the mods done on this vehicle. The guys i got it from are basically the Messiahs of Explorers. Im lucky enough to live real close to them and help them out occasionally. Im sure some of you will recognize this truck, and know who im talking about.

Ever since they brought this truck home i had been drooling over it. Not sure why but i immediately fell in love with it.

Anyways tell me what yall think. I have a 2" skyjacker lift ordered, aals came in today actually. Just waiting on the springs.

My plan is to have a few more mods done by May so i can go to Moab.

P.S. I know some of you are going to ask, but the truck has 31s on it and no lift in the pics. Fenders are cut, again i take no credit.

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Flooding down here got stuck at a low water crossing yesterday. I def. wasnt going to attempt this one!!!

received_1606060572970920.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Been driving and offroading this thing pretty good. Needs a new synchro from 2nd to 3rd. Still drivable but it grinds and annoys the hell outta me.

With that transmission issue you should just sell the whole truck

well not to much going on the explorer lately. Trans finally went i think. Getting it rebuilt or swapped pretty soon. If anyone cares....

I know it got a new starter and off road lights added to it

Still going strong! Need to put a receiver hitch on it and get it ready to tow my boat for the summer!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1454299325680.jpg
    FB_IMG_1454299325680.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 169

Back