Any michigan explorer guys out there | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any michigan explorer guys out there

1992explorerMi

Reaction score
City, State
Livingston County Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Ford Explorer Sport
Im a two track blazer in michigan howell area. Just wondering if there was anyone else around the area. I have two donor trucks 1st generation.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm relatively close, dearborn heights a few minutes south of detroit.

I go to school in grand rapids.

I'm in Monroe County, SW of Metro Airport.

I'm in Monroe County, SW of Metro Airport.

yo what city you from??? im from Monroe County Michigan however i live in NW indiana now so i can make trips to michigan if we wanted to do a Bundy Hill run.

Hey there 1992explorerMi, are you interested in selling any parts off of your donor trucks?

sorry

Bundy hill run would be sweet. I just picked up a 94 manual sport and had it two weeks and almost ready to put the 35s under it. and yes if you need anything for the first gen i probably have it also regals scrap yard has two really clean 1st gen sports right now. i just went and got a couple things off the one.

I'm after a twin stick shifter bezel... its the only part I need to complete the electric to manual t-case conversion...

No can do on that seeing how it doesnt exist

Yes it seems to be made of unobtanium... I have enough left of one I found in a salvage yard to know where to cut the t-case shifter hole... thx for the reply back tho... so I guess we'll get back on subject... who's here from the mitten?

I will be at bundy hill the first weekend of november all three of my explorers will be there we will be testing the abilities of my buddies new 2016 dodge rebel. Any michigan explorer or ranger guys should try and make it out.

Back