• Register Today It's free!

2016 explorer sport

Vic2186

Reaction score
City, State
NYC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 xsport
Wassup ..just picked up a 2016 explorer sport and was wondering if anyone else in here had one ??

Any tunes on the market for the 16s yet ?

What's the fastest xsport to date ..

I see LMS and unleashed as the top two ..I had both for my Ford Escape and they were both great ..

Anyone run methanol in here ??

Will post pics also

Thanks !
412FDCC3-637F-409B-83D0-249CDC05CE33.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wassup ..just picked up a 2016 explorer sport and was wondering if anyone else in here had one ??

I see LMS and unleashed as the top two ..I had both for my Ford Escape and they were both great ..

Will post pics also

Thanks !

Great looking truck Vic! I love those wheels, they are BY FAR my favorite wheels in the Ford lineup ATM.

We are definitely at the forefront of everything tuning. We hold claim to more firsts, aftermarket parts, engineering and world records in the EcoBoost category hands down! We are currently in the closing phases of offering tuning support for the entire 2016 line. We do have support for the majority of the 16 cars, and we are closing in on the 16 XSport as we speak. We are aiming to have tuning support for the all-new Explorer in the very near future. We anticipate around mid-August we will be at 100% support! STAY TUNED!

Great looking truck Vic! I love those wheels, they are BY FAR my favorite wheels in the Ford lineup ATM.

We are definitely at the forefront of everything tuning. We hold claim to more firsts, aftermarket parts, engineering and world records in the EcoBoost category hands down! We are currently in the closing phases of offering tuning support for the entire 2016 line. We do have support for the majority of the 16 cars, and we are closing in on the 16 XSport as we speak. We are aiming to have tuning support for the all-new Explorer in the very near future. We anticipate around mid-August we will be at 100% support! STAY TUNED!

Cool beans ..I assume the downpipes and cold air should work fine ..the exhaust on the 16 has square tips built in the bumper but if you go under there just for aesthetics .

Please keep me updated !!

Cool beans ..I assume the downpipes and cold air should work fine ..the exhaust on the 16 has square tips built in the bumper but if you go under there just for aesthetics .

Please keep me updated !!

Trust me, I will be all over the boards with bells and lights going when 2016 XSport tuning is ready for release!

Nice truck....
I got the 2016 sport in black... I'm loving the driving dynamic ...
But the AC sucks!!!!

I can't lie I am so tempted to get the 16' sport...
it looks really good in white!
nice car !

2016 Xport

Mine is magnetic and have had it just over a month. Broken in and oil changed but no tunes out for it yet, ecu strategy code is different than the '15.
Buz

Strategy codes vary from vehicle to vehicle. There are typically several updates to those codes throughout the year as well. So whenever we supply our clients with our custom tuning we always make sure that we update your base calibration to the latest and greatest version available.

There are several major differences in the ECU's that we have already found in many of the new model year vehicles from Fusion to Focus. This is why we are still working on offering tuning for the 2016. As per our usual we will be the first to market, and offer the most powerful, safest and most reliable tuning out. Our calibrators are hard at work right now on tuning for several of the new vehicles that have been released this model year.

Thus far we have support for the 2015 Mustang GT and EcoBoost, 2015 F150 3.5L and 5.0L, 2016 Fusion EcoBoost, 2015 Expedition, 2015 Focus and Focus ST 2.0L, 2015 Fiesta and Fiesta ST and 2015 Ford Flex EcoBoost. There is not other vendor that currently has the tuning support that we have. This is why we made the investment in our own proprietary tuning technology a few years ago.

Wow

Will post pics also

Thanks !

The new model looks amazing!

Grilles interchangeable?

Back