How many Gen IIs do you see a day? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How many Gen IIs do you see a day?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I find this extremely ironic now - literally after this I checked craigslist and found a brush guard about an hour and a half away that is slightly rusted (surface) but the guy only wants to sell for $65 with all the mounting hardware still on it. Supposed to meet him on Saturday for it.

Good luck with CL. I find that 50% of the time CL sellers will just get your hopes up and waste your time. Maybe that wont be the case for you.

I guess I am lucky. The only rust I have is on the rear right fender. Is it normal?

Here in the south they are all over the place. As for the rust issue fix it...Hell if the British can do a rocker panel repair so can you....A die grinder or a 4 1/2 angle grinder and a M.I.G. welder are about it and you can even rent a welder in most tool rental places...So folks get out there and bust that rust...

Saw this yesterday :D

tiUINA6h.jpg

Back