Rear Bumper Protectors | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rear Bumper Protectors

I have 5 BMC covers on our fleet of vehicles, they are the best solution out there I have found.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has anyone in Canada ordered this bumper cover from BMC?
I always get screwed in the end with additional charges when ordering from the US and want to know how much it cost all in. Or preferably somewhere I can order this product in Canada.

I have created a thread asking for Canadian vendors to come forward to accommodate Canadian buyers. See link below.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175

No one is "screwing you". You simply need to educate yourself prior to purchasing goods from other countries with respect to the exchange rates, duties, taxes and customs. Take a moment to do your homework up front and you'll know exactly what your net cost will be.

No one is "screwing you". You simply need to educate yourself prior to purchasing goods from other countries with respect to the exchange rates, duties, taxes and customs. Take a moment to do your homework up front and you'll know exactly what your net cost will be.

Sure, I can research that but it's not the point. International shipments end up costing much more than the part is worth. This is why I seek local vendors first.

I have this one and yeah, having the lip come over the edge would be nice... i didn't see it as big of a need.

MINE:
20150428_141450%20edit-M.jpg

Back bumper guard

hi all,
Does anyone have the back bumper protection? I've been looking for one but cant seem to find it..

If you do where did you get it? I dont have a push bar/grille because it affects the Adaptable Cruise Control. But i do want one for the back.

Thanks

Looks good, but would be harder to keep clean

Looks good, but would be harder to keep clean

True, but I'd rather have the leading edge protected, as mine already has some damage from loading/unloading (previous owners) so its a decent trade-off.

True, the OEM doesn't cover the edge as the one above does. If my dogs were allowed in the EX (they do go in the VW) then I would've wanted the edge wrapped.

OEM on my EX
20150422_173645-M.jpg

I had my window tint guy take some of his scrap 3M Clear Bra material and he made me a custom rear bumper cover. It looks great as he cut it out to replicate the shape right up into the tailgate. So far its worked great, car wash hasn't done any damage either.

True, the OEM doesn't cover the edge as the one above does. If my dogs were allowed in the EX (they do go in the VW) then I would've wanted the edge wrapped.

OEM on my EX
20150422_173645-M.jpg

I see on your license plate frame says Surprise, as in AZ. I spend the month of March there to go to spring training games there. Stay in Scottsdale-just wondering.

Not to get off topic, but yes LOVE spring training and I am on the west side of the valley vs. east (Scottsdale)

hi all,
Does anyone have the back bumper protection? I've been looking for one but cant seem to find it..

If you do where did you get it? I dont have a push bar/grille because it affects the Adaptable Cruise Control. But i do want one for the back.

Thanks
Using the Forum's 'Search' program I found this thread and merged yours with it.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not to get off topic, but yes LOVE spring training and I am on the west side of the valley vs. east (Scottsdale)

And to continue the off-topic conversation, I'll keep an eye out for you. I live down the road from you by Arrowhead and just got my 2016 Explorer Sport in white.

phxflyboy

Back