retired 2013

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rigby Idaho
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Explorer Sport Trak
Hello,
I am ordering a limited with medium light camel leather interior. No one seems to know the color of the floor, and I can not find any pictures of the floor of a limited that is other than black interior. Has anyone seen the floor color in a camel interior?
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Probably black, most new vehicles coming through with black, that's what's on my limited.

TB

I sure wouldn't want anything other than dark grey or black on the carpet IMHO

my 2014 explorer limited has the light color interior seats and it has the black carpet.:thumbsup:

Hello,
I am ordering a limited with medium light camel leather interior. No one seems to know the color of the floor, and I can not find any pictures of the floor of a limited that is other than black interior. Has anyone seen the floor color in a camel interior?
Thanks
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
As other members have said, you have seen the only choice there is. It's the same in my MKT and that is why I went with the grey Husky liners to add some contrast to basically an all black interior.

Peter

Yeah it will probally be black, My 2015 base has the tan seats and black carpet, and ive yet to see A 2016 on the lot with any floor color but black.

That's interesting. My Explorer has black interior and therefore black carpet. However, every other car I have had with beige interior, including my current Nissan Murano, has had beige carpet. Regardless of the color, I put floor liners in all of them.

I just took delivery of '16 Limited 4WD in Titanium White Tri-Coat with Light Camel Leather interior. Unfortunately, in this model, there is no way around the black floors, center console, door interior uppers, and dash. Going to be a PITA during sunscreen season. Very strange considering the backsides of the 3rd row seats are the tan/light camel color (they become the cargo floor area when stowed). Oh well, damn nice vehicle, all the same

I just took delivery of '16 Limited 4WD in Titanium White Tri-Coat with Light Camel Leather interior. Unfortunately, in this model, there is no way around the black floors, center console, door interior uppers, and dash. Going to be a PITA during sunscreen season. Very strange considering the backsides of the 3rd row seats are the tan/light camel color (they become the cargo floor area when stowed). Oh well, damn nice vehicle, all the same
All models are like that.

Peter

Thanks
I will use your info to order a tan cargo area protector and black floor liners

Never seen a 5th gen with anything other than black floor

Back