My photos/schematics/diagrams still available. | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

I will see if this works.

I think I found where the part goes, but, quite frankly, without disconnecting a bunch of wires, I am not sure how to get it installed. Or which is front and which is back. It would be installed with the U 'upright'. If I have the correct location, it is under the steering column in front of the electrical connectors.

Right now, I would like to know if I really need to re-install it because I am not sure I can with all the other stuff in the way.

Can you snap and post a pic of it?

Attachments

• TempTemp1504.jpg
    TempTemp1504.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 345

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It would appear to go either over or more likely under the steering column where it bolts to the dash frame. I don't have a diagram with that in the picture.

Thank you for your efforts. I am almost positive it goes under the steering column, just a question on how to get it in there with all the wiring in the way.

It would appear to go either over or more likely under the steering column where it bolts to the dash frame. I don't have a diagram with that in the picture.

Found one with that part listed. It's just called a reinforcement.

2002 Dash

2005 sport trac 42 pin pin out

I need some help on some wiring . Wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for my 05 sport trac 42 pin plug pin out .

6 CD changer

I have the Mach 6 cd changer 3L2T-18C815-HB and I'm looking for the wiring diagram. I have used ones from here but the dimmer doesn't work or the steering controls

hey bud,
from aussie, just after any wiring diagrams for the limited 96-98. i have a 96 limited interior ect, to go into a 98 xlt. wiring harness are different just after schematic to locate wiring in proper spots :). cheers.

I need some help on some wiring . Wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for my 05 sport trac 42 pin plug pin out .

I have the Mach 6 cd changer 3L2T-18C815-HB and I'm looking for the wiring diagram. I have used ones from here but the dimmer doesn't work or the steering controls

hey bud,
from aussie, just after any wiring diagrams for the limited 96-98. i have a 96 limited interior ect, to go into a 98 xlt. wiring harness are different just after schematic to locate wiring in proper spots :). cheers.

Sorry but I do not have info on these. Try

I need some help with my 2003 Sport trac airbag wiring system. Do you have a diagram I could use?

I need some help with my 2003 Sport trac airbag wiring system. Do you have a diagram I could use?

Probably have that, will check this evening. What issues are you having? Counted the airbag lamp flashes?

Sent info to the email you registered here with.

4x4 swap from 01 to 02 ST

Hello newbie here,

LOVE THIS FORUM I always get a answer

I did the 4x4 swap from a donor 2001 sport trac to a 2002 ST, I swap transmission transfer case front carrier axles the dash and bezel with the 4x4 switch on, also I did swap the dashboard wiring harness but the issue I have is when I switch to the 4x4 I just heard a click on the 4x4 module but not light coming or engage,

the questions are
do I need to replace change or add any wire or fuse on underhood fusebox?
do I need to replace ECM or anything else?
how can a test the wires to see if they have power or ground?
any wiring diagram schematic to find the issue?

I will appreciate the help in advance
GOMEZ:confused::confused:

LOBO,Check your email in a few minutes

4x4 swap from 01 to 02 ST

Thank you so much Steve,
I will do my homework and try to fix it :salute:

i just recently got a 01 sport trac and im in need of a fuse diagram both under dash and the hood, all that i've come up with doesn't actually match up with mine, i guess mine is what they call early production. build date of 02/00 but it is a 01 sport trac

i just recently got a 01 sport trac and im in need of a fuse diagram both under dash and the hood, all that i've come up with doesn't actually match up with mine, i guess mine is what they call early production. build date of 02/00 but it is a 01 sport trac

Check your yahoo mail

I have a ST (2004 4.0L 4wd xls) that is stalling and shows codes P0193 and P0175.
Please share diagnostic process shared under post #15 .

Thank you in advance.

I have a ST (2004 4.0L 4wd xls) that is stalling and shows codes P0193 and P0175.
Please share diagnostic process shared under post #15 .

Thank you in advance.

Sent you what I still have, which is limited to info stored on my pc. I no longer have online access to info I used to. Hope it helps.

Sorry to dig up an old thread man, but I'm desperate. Wiring diagram including dash, C250a/b, and the key in warning switch? I would appreciate it immensely!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back