WTB: Rust Free 97-99 Eddie Bauer 5.0 V8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTB: Rust Free 97-99 Eddie Bauer 5.0 V8

jdebs

Reaction score
City, State
Buffalo Grove, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Eddie Bauer
Hi everyone

At the moment i have a 98 Eddie Bauer with some modifications to it, lift, tires, custom driveshaft, etc. I live in the Chicagoland area so the car is starting to rust pretty bad. My plan is to find a eddie bauer similar to mine, and basically use my car as a parts car. I would like to transfer all of my aftermarket parts to a rust free body. So to all people living in those rust free states (Texas, Arizona, Nevada, etc) Please let me know if you see anything that has a good body, and runs ok! Willing to pay just about anything for an explorer in good condition. Here is a pic of my explorer.

20150803_135844.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'm ok with traveling just about anywhere! I found a decent limited in California, but i'm still trying to find an eddie bauer. Thanks for the help!

Wow...I've never seen someone so close to me on this forum. I'm practically your neighbor in Vernon Hills. Anyway, nice looking X! Whats the license plate mean? You haz drugz? :)

Bump!

Look up YouTube user Cereal Marshmellows on YouTube, he can get almost anything, he's AKA 1 Owner Car guy.

You should try the East Texas and Dallas Craigslist. There are always some pretty rust free cars around the area. Just Google.

Back