Don't buy a Jeep guys!

1995E

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 + 11 Ex both XLT
Just thought I'd share since I thought this was hilarious. Even though I had numerous problems with my own Explorer (10+ dealer visits). It has never broken down on me. Never thought someone would be so pissed as to make a music video about their experience lol. This takes customer feedback to a whole new level.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have not a clue why anyone in their right mind would buy a Chrysler product.

My county uses Explorer,Tahoe Durango and Jeep for their suv's..A Leo told me recently the Durango's and Jeeps are constantly in the shop for major repairs..No surprise there..Looks like the county is going to stick to the Explorer Utility.

Thats funny. I had a 2003 JGC replaced under the lemon law for transmission issue way back in 2004. Was replaced with a 2004 with all the same options for the cost of transferring the license plate and title. Loved the 2004...no problems at all.

Hilarious. I would not drive a Chrysler product if someone gave me one. Sad, Jeep (pre 98) was such a great vehicle and company. Chrysler ruined that.

You can find these YouTube's with a million plus views for many vehicle makes with problems, though JGC does have its engine/tranny problems.

Honestly, I was close to doing this with my Ex and still reserve the right, though it has been behaving lately.

This guy is now driving a BMW M4 after Porsche gave him all his money back.

https://youtu.be/-eXUnZrykDY

Back