• Register Today It's free!

Warranty Information

mrnavy2

Reaction score
City, State
Central New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello all, I am the second owner of a 5th Gen. 2013 Limited which i just purchased 2 months ago. I was just wondering if you would know if i am covered on any warranty of this auto. I just heard there might be a 3 year warranty on it. Is that possible? thanks steve...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello all, I am the second owner of a 5th Gen. 2013 Limited which i just purchased 2 months ago. I was just wondering if you would know if i am covered on any warranty of this auto. I just heard there might be a 3 year warranty on it. Is that possible? thanks steve...
Factory warranty is 3 years, 36k miles. You can also still buy an ESP if you are under the factory warranty. Once that runs out, an ESP will cost you more.

http://www.ford.com/resources/ford/general/pdf/2013Warranty.pdf

Peter

Factory warranty is 3 years, 36k miles. You can also still buy an ESP if you are under the factory warranty. Once that runs out, an ESP will cost you more.

http://www.ford.com/resources/ford/general/pdf/2013Warranty.pdf

Peter

I did purchase the Allstste 3 year platium warranty when i purchased this Ex 2 months ago. I am wondering if it will cover the Wheels. I think i will go check tommorrow. I was told by the salesman that this is a very good warranty that covers bumper to bumper, even if a small switch brakes.

Well, this morning i went to ford and asked bout the wheel corrosion. What the Ford Rep did at the Ford Service Dealer, she did a claim on it, took pictures of the wheels and sent all the information to Ford Corp or whomever they send the information to. Well a few hours later i was called by the Ford Service Rep from the Dealership and she informed me that it was denied because it was out of Warranty due to mileage
I am very disapointed with there decision because i feel it is a safety issued.
I am hoping that Ford Rep is reading this and somehow help me with this issue. This is my 2nd ford product and i dont want it to be my last.
Ford Rep, please way in if u can. Thanks Steve.

Has anyone had any issues with Flood Ford for their warranty that they sell?

thanks

[MENTION=157968]FordService[/MENTION] FYI

Well, this morning i went to ford and asked bout the wheel corrosion. What the Ford Rep did at the Ford Service Dealer, she did a claim on it, took pictures of the wheels and sent all the information to Ford Corp or whomever they send the information to. Well a few hours later i was called by the Ford Service Rep from the Dealership and she informed me that it was denied because it was out of Warranty due to mileage
I am very disapointed with there decision because i feel it is a safety issued.
I am hoping that Ford Rep is reading this and somehow help me with this issue. This is my 2nd ford product and i dont want it to be my last.
Ford Rep, please way in if u can. Thanks Steve.

Hi mrnavy2,

I want to look into this further. Please send me a private message with your VIN and mileage.

Meagan

Hi mrnavy2,

I want to look into this further. Please send me a private message with your VIN and mileage.

Meagan

Meagan, Private Message sent. Thanks steve

Back