Finally Pulled the Trigger! 16 Sport!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finally Pulled the Trigger! 16 Sport!!

need-a-cage

Reaction score
City, State
Santa Rosa, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
We finally did it. Picked up the Magnetic Sport last night with 401A and LED fogs. The lights looked awesome last night when I followed my wife home. We are so excited about it. Wife anc I love it. Took it to dinner last night and a our friends loved it. They cabed over to dinner and we drove them back. I didn't realize the Ex was an 8 passenger vehicle! Lol! I was having 2nd thoughts about not getting the rear captains, but in the first 70 miles we already used the second row middle seat. We also put someone behind the 3rd row. Can't wait to get it broken in and start stepping on it. It shifts out of first a little too early in casual takeoffs, so I can already see where a tune will make even that much better.

We finally did it. Picked up the Magnetic Sport last night with 401A and LED fogs. The lights looked awesome last night when I followed my wife home. We are so excited about it. Wife anc I love it. Took it to dinner last night and a our friends loved it. They cabed over to dinner and we drove them back. I didn't realize the Ex was an 8 passenger vehicle! Lol! I was having 2nd thoughts about not getting the rear captains, but in the first 70 miles we already used the second row middle seat. We also put someone behind the 3rd row. Can't wait to get it broken in and start stepping on it. It shifts out of first a little too early in casual takeoffs, so I can already see where a tune will make even that much better.
Congratulations on the new Sport. Now you just have to update your profile.;):thumbsup:

Peter

Congratulations on your new Sport!!

Congrats on you finally pulling a trigger!! Looks like it is almost fully loaded with that 401A package. I hope you got a decent deal on it? and if you can, post pics.

Back