For Sale - Parting out 03 Ford Explorer xls v6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 03 Ford Explorer xls v6

Im parting out my 03 Ford Explorer xls
let me know what you need
few sweet items are
BF good rich tires mounted and balanced used for 15 miles
Engine that was rebuilt and bored .20 over all new internals and gaskets
High flow manifold down pipes
magniflow muffler 50 series never used
seats
Drilled and slotted rotors with new pads
new black plush carpeting
just ask or text 610-505-1803

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is it a 3rd row? I don't know if you could get that in an XLS or not.

is it a 3rd row? I don't know if you could get that in an XLS or not.
I do have the back seats and are in great condition you might be able to get them to fit I'm not sure off the top of my head. I'm sure some guys here know the answer to that.

I do have the back seats and are in great condition you might be able to get them to fit I'm not sure off the top of my head. I'm sure some guys here know the answer to that.

hmm... wife is putting this on hold...we are now driving the Jetta through PA this weekend, and not the Explorer, so storage plans change. I might be able to make a trip out there at the end of January with a pickup truck and a wad of cash if you still have the truck by then.

hmm... wife is putting this on hold...we are now driving the Jetta through PA this weekend, and not the Explorer, so storage plans change. I might be able to make a trip out there at the end of January with a pickup truck and a wad of cash if you still have the truck by then.
I think we can make that work

Back