EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!! | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EF 20th Anniversary Events - Planning for 2016!!!

NOOOOO!!! Man, that's too bad, but I understand...hope everything comes together for ya! Maybe something will come up and you'll have to edit that post? ;)

Best wishes Mike! Hope to see you soon!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm sorry to hear it Mike, but I completely understand. There's always next year, and of course our 25th anniversary too :chug: Best of luck landing that job.

NOOOOO!!! Man, that's too bad, but I understand...hope everything comes together for ya! Maybe something will come up and you'll have to edit that post? ;)

Best wishes Mike! Hope to see you soon!

Thanks Caleb ! Maybe if I will the lottery!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear it Mike, but I completely understand. There's always next year, and of course our 25th anniversary too :chug: Best of luck landing that job.

Thanks Rick!! By the 25th anniversary I will be officially retired, so no job worries there!
Till next time :chug:

Damn shame to hear that Mike. Won't be the same without you.

We will have nothing to do without your wheels falling off or, worse, facing sky. :p:

On a side note, Red is getting the yearly "What the hell did Daniel break this time" inspection at Bandit Customs. Hopefully, I won't get the looks I received last year from Russell and Kris. :rolleyes:

I am also reserving a site at canyon lands for my new tow rig and the Bull.

Damn sorry to hear that Mike, am really hoping to make it out there myself and meet everyone. There's just so much up in the air right now. Sure hope something comes through for you and you can still make it.

On a side note, Red is getting the yearly "What the hell did Daniel break this time" inspection at Bandit Customs. Hopefully, I won't get the looks I received last year from Russell and Kris.

Dan we are ready for red bull! Just got the mystery rig all hidden away so you don't have to worry about that ;)

Sorry to hear you cant make it Mike, good luck with your new opportunities!

As far as double booking Overland Expo goes, the Expo is a great event but I will be at the Moab run instead. Also, the 25th/20th anniversary only comes around once! I have a lot of industry friends that will be at the Expo and I usually get to write it off so I like to attend it. You can see just about everything in a day at Expo if you don't sign up for the whole package and attend the seminars and classes where as the Moab run is several days of fun. I like seeing old friends and meeting new forum members as well and I may or may not have some things in the works for Moab :D

Surprises from Brian, a mystery rig from Bandit customs...this is shaping up to be quite the weekend!

Boner award

Making it's first appearance at Moab 2016 and up for grabs will be the "Boner Award". This award will be presented to whoever obviously pulls the biggest boner, ie oops. Good luck!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20160117_113602.jpg
    20160117_113602.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 20160117_113609.jpg
    20160117_113609.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 293

Making it's first appearance at Moab 2016 and up for grabs will be the "Boner Award". This award will be presented to whoever obviously pulls the biggest boner, ie oops. Good luck!!!!!!!!

Let you hope you don't bring it back home with you.:thumbsup:

And,,,who buggered up that ring and pinion???? Oh, AND the ARB at the base?

And,,,who buggered up that ring and pinion???? Oh, AND the ARB at the base?

Yes, it's true. Boner is 100% Dana 44 and 90 percent differential parts damaged in Moab 2013 causing me 4 days of riding shotgun. My boner was not doing proper maintenance and ignoring strange random noises from the front pumkin for years.

That being said, the award is not necessarily for whom ever has the most damage. Stuff breaks, it happens. The award is for those after a mishap get out and ask themselves, "how did that happen?" And if you have a spotter, the look on Boner's face is usually the last look on your spotters face before you find yourself in a predicament that may or may not require a scene commander, Rick knows what I'm talking about. Anyway, the award is comedic and is meant to be a reminder of what went wrong and how to prevent it, but also to be able to have a story to tell including every comedic detail.

"Scene commander" LOL

That thing is "Fan-Frickin'-Tastic!!!".

Poll for the naming the guy ? ? ? Rod ? ? ? Steely Dan ? ? ?

Should I start clearing off shelf space in my garage?

Paul
'91 Sport

Should I start clearing off shelf space in my garage?

I'm afraid if you take it home it would be accepted with a lot of tears.

Need to weld on a pair of these. . .
Nuts!.jpg

BTW, don't recommend Google searching "Large Nuts" on your work computer. . . Yeeessssh!

Paul
'91 Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn shame to hear that Mike. Won't be the same without you.

We will have nothing to do without your wheels falling off or, worse, facing sky. :p:

Damn sorry to hear that Mike, am really hoping to make it out there myself and meet everyone. There's just so much up in the air right now. Sure hope something comes through for you and you can still make it.

Sorry to hear you cant make it Mike, good luck with your new opportunities!

Sorry to hear that mike, we will get together soon enough, time flies. Good luck on the new ventures.

Thank You everyone for your thoughts. Things happen, but life goes on.
Two campsites have opened up at Canyonlands, I got the notification that mine were cancelled as requested.
I'm dang glad the "Boner Award" wasn't there last year!

Back