Recommend a dealership in Chicago? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recommend a dealership in Chicago?

jason2222

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago
Year, Model & Trim Level
2104 Forester
Can anyone recommend a dealership in the Chicagoland area?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ford Dealsrship

Where in Chicago? Or in the suburbs?

I am in the Chicago area as well, and am considering the 2016 or 2017 Platinum. A couple questions:

1. Has anyone heard of any color changes on the 2017 Platinum? I'd like Black, but they (foolishly, in my opinion) got rid of the Tuxedo Black...hope they bring it back).

2. I too will wait for the Ebony interior...looks much better, IMO.

3. I want to add Ford's ESP, and the Maintenance Plan; any ideas on what is a good price to pay for these?

4. Which dealership in the Chicago area offers the best deal?

Thanks in advance!

I am in the Chicago area as well, and am considering the 2016 or 2017 Platinum. A couple questions:

1. Has anyone heard of any color changes on the 2017 Platinum? I'd like Black, but they (foolishly, in my opinion) got rid of the Tuxedo Black...hope they bring it back).

2. I too will wait for the Ebony interior...looks much better, IMO.

3. I want to add Ford's ESP, and the Maintenance Plan; any ideas on what is a good price to pay for these?

4. Which dealership in the Chicago area offers the best deal?

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:

Your questions 1-3 have been answered in the 'Discussion' sub forum.
2017 Colors; http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440543&highlight=bronze+fire
Ebony Black interior became available last December.
Re ESP; http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323161&highlight=ESP

Peter

Can anyone recommend a dealership in the Chicagoland area?

For service? For buying?? Both??? There are soooooo many in our area, and with soooooo much inventory, you should be able to find at least 2-3 of the very same Explorers. Make 'em fight for your business. Then just get it serviced closest to your home and/or office, for convenience.

Back