• Register Today It's free!

I'm back!!!!! (I think.....LOL)

fyrfyter612

Reaction score
City, State
Portage Lakes, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well....looks like the link isn't working in my post. It won't go directly to the page for the Explorer. So just look at the 2013 Explorer XLT they have listed for $22,222 and gimmie your thoughts please.

Well....looks like the link isn't working in my post. It won't go directly to the page for the Explorer. So just look at the 2013 Explorer XLT they have listed for $22,222 and gimmie your thoughts please.

Good price and mileage. Shows how much depreciation impacts the Explorer. Pull a CarFax. Ask if they have service records / history.

Good price and mileage. Shows how much depreciation impacts the Explorer. Pull a CarFax. Ask if they have service records / history.

Yeah...I was thinking it's a damn good price. According to KBB average retail price would be over 28k. They don't do Carfax but something similar to Carfax and it shows the vehicle is clean.

I think all used explorers are over priced and almost always have high mileage, but that is just my opinion. As explorers go, it seems to be on the side of a good deal, but the mileage would kill me as I have not got past 125K miles with an explorer or expedition without running into major maintenance cost.

I fixed the link in your post.

Peter

I am back!!!...signed the paperwork 2 days ago. Loving my new (used) X.....first thing I did was tint front windows to match the backs.

Back