What's your MFT wallpaper? Please share!! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's your MFT wallpaper? Please share!!

84298575374628-phxdc5-6j1ppsvfr1dwjulc5na-original.jpg

Mine :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i set mine (if it isn't working) just under the max

If the pixel ratio is changed from the recommended 800 X 384, will the wallpaper not fill in the MFT screen completely? What other pixel ratio's have worked for other people that have pictures taken with a vertical bias?

If it's not real close to this it will not work, at least that's how it was in 3.5 and previous.

Ouch! That really hurts. I thought that I was over it, but you just ripped the scab off of that wound:(

Ahh a seattle fan..should have put a warning ;)

I'm not aware of any software that can convert a vertically taken picture to a more standard horizontal one without some distortion. Even when I changed my 'normal' photo to 800 X 384, there was some distortion in that it was 'stretched'. Not saying it can't be done, just that I'm not aware of the software to do it nor have I attempted to do it with what I have. Perhaps some other member may have more info on this. Good luck.

Peter

When you're in windows, right click on picture, and click on rotate right or left. Then crop.

When you're in windows, right click on picture, and click on rotate right or left. Then crop.
But your cropped picture will still be 'sideways' and rotating it back still won't give you the correct aspect ratio, will it? BTW, I don't use the Windows photo software.

Peter

Have any of you guys tried using Photoshop?

Does anyone have any MFT pics that play into the look of each section on the screen? A diff look behind the radio, climate, nav, phone sections of the screen? Ive seen a couple in this thread, but was just curious if there were any others.

Vic

Hi I just bought a new 2016 explorer base model can I add this to my system. Thanks

Hi I just bought a new 2016 explorer base model can I add this to my system. Thanks
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
Congratulations on your new Explorer. To add photos (wallpaper) you have to have the MyFord Touch (MFT) system/8" display which I don't believe is available in the Base model.

Peter

I have 2013 Explorer XLT I changed the pixels to 800 x 380 and it does not fill the screen. Any thoughts?

I have 2013 Explorer XLT I changed the pixels to 800 x 380 and it does not fill the screen. Any thoughts?
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
Should be 800 X 384. Not sure if that little change will fix it but that is what we use. It stretches the picture slightly to fill the screen.

Peter

Here's mine...

Here's mine...

Attachments

• IMG_1739.JPG
    IMG_1739.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 276

Hi I'm new. Just purchased 2016 Limited. I cant even figure out how to change the backround. I tried pluging in my iPhone 6, no luck. is there a step by step somewhere?
thanks

Hi I'm new. Just purchased 2016 Limited. I cant even figure out how to change the backround. I tried pluging in my iPhone 6, no luck. is there a step by step somewhere?
thanks

Look at Post #67 above...

thanks
It's in your Owner's Manual. Check out page 417. To fill the screen the aspect ratio must be 800 X 384.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check these out. Gathered through some other forums and some I made.

Attachments

• Black Ford MFT.jpg
    Black Ford MFT.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Blue MFT.jpg
    Blue MFT.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 243
  • Duke Elegant MFT.jpg
    Duke Elegant MFT.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Duke MFT.jpg
    Duke MFT.jpg