WTB (2) 5.0 v8 engine managment harnesses | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTB (2) 5.0 v8 engine managment harnesses

plstktnkr2

Reaction score
City, State
Reisterstown MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Explorer
Yes I am in need of two (2) whole harnesses from 5.0 engine to ECU , all connections sensors EVERYTHING

shipped to 21136
Rick:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

$175 shipped, each set.

paypal? and are they with CPU's?

ok I will be sending funds for one this week, then the other next week. Just the way my cash is flowing.
Rick

Ok, that will be fine.

I have sent $175.00

Looking forward to getting my project together. the next installment will be coming shortly
Rick

I have sent $175.00

Looking forward to getting my project together. the next installment will be coming shortly
Rick

I will schedule in the Explorer 5.0 to get these parts pulled. Thanks!

I will be posting second paypal transfer soon. thanks for the patience
Rick

Correction to last post, I have send the second $175.00 for the second harness/ECU . 3_27_16

maybe to save on shipping, box both together?
Rick

Correction to last post, I have send the second $175.00 for the second harness/ECU . 3_27_16

maybe to save on shipping, box both together?
Rick

Ok, I will get these both pulled.

cool thank you
Rick

Are you looking for any certain year of Explorer 5.0 for these parts. I have one 97 and one 98 5.0s that are still complete.

Are you looking for any certain year of Explorer 5.0 for these parts. I have one 97 and one 98 5.0s that are still complete.

A mass air unit. If there were no such things, any year is fine
Rick

FYI, the 98's began the PATS system, requiring either the PATS module and matching keys, or else a PCM retune to eliminate the PATS. Those flashers run $350ish still I think.

They are all Mass Air.
The 96-97's have no PATS etc, but mid-year began the GT40P heads(with external EGR pipe to the exhaust).

Make sure you use the matching PCM as the harness, there are differences in the wiring. There are four 302 Explorer types, 96 to early 97's, late 97's, 98's, and 99-01's.

Back