What is the best and trustworthy web site to buy tires? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What is the best and trustworthy web site to buy tires?

KajunBndit

Reaction score
City, State
Theriot, LA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004ExplorerSportTrac XLT
I will be needing 2 new tires to put on my sport trax, not used. I know there are some web site that I could purchase tires from but what are some of the best customer service and trustworthy web site to do business with. I appreciate your help.:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not a website, but for reputable brand tires I've always found Sam's Club to have the best prices.

I will check them out after church this morning, thank you HELMUT!

Tirerack or Tirebuyer. Tirebuyer offers free shipping to installers.

Thank you 1TimingTom, I live to far from them to pick it up, I have reading some reviews on tire rack, and it doesn't look well for them.
Thank you SeanTrvs.

I have always had the best luck at Discount Tire. They always have the best price, price match, free flat repair, and awesome customer service. It is like the Chick-Fil-A of the tire business, they always put the customer first. My favorite part is the extended warranty they offer and the fact they always beat the time they promise to get the car complete.

Discount and Tirerack are the 2 main ones. I ordered from discount and was happy with their customer service.

I will definitely ill keep tire track in mind then. I do value the forum opinion.

tirerack went to bat for me last time I ordered from them. The installer tried to charge me more than what was quoted on their tire installer "pledge" page but they cleared it up pretty quickly for me.

Thank you wifes2011xlt.

The last 2 sets of tires I got from treaddepot.com, no problems except they ship by freight so expect a semi to deliver them. Maybe its just cause my tires are pretty big, I dont know. Anyway not a big deal for me.

Thank you Clusterpup!!!!

Back