What colour/color is your Explorer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What colour/color is your Explorer?

What colour/color is your Ford Explorer?

• Shadow Black

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Ruby Red

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • White Platinum

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Bronze Fire

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Magnetic

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Caribou

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Guard

• Blue Jeans

• Oxford White

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters

LIVIO

Reaction score
City, State
York Region, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
17 Ford Explorer Platinum
Hello, I currently have a Black 14 Explorer Sport however will be getting a White 17 Explorer Platinum.

I thought it would be great to see which colours/colors are the most popular.

Livio :ca::usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Our 17' Limited is going to be stationed at our vacation house in Naples, Florida.
After seeing how hot it gets down there, it's one color choice, and that's White with a tan interior.

Magnetic Metallic...just beautiful!

'16 Platinum in Magnetic here, it's gorgeous!

Price for my Ex was more of a factor rather than what color I preferred. Had color came into the game, I would have gotten it in Guard. If blue jeans was an option, I would have gone with that color but, it wasn't on the '15. As it is, Ruby Red is OK. I just don't under stand why it is an option you have to pay extra for. What I paid for mine more than makes up for the extra cost though. :salute:

Guess I am the only unique one here. I doubt the color of my Ex will ever be available again.

My color is not included in the poll, so I can't vote.

Not on the list - Dark Blue Pearl Metallic

Will be getting magnetic 2017 platinum.... Returning 2014 tuxedo blk ltd 302a

White Platinum. Had that on my 09 Edge as well.

Love the color.

Magnetic on my 2015 XLT. Looks so-so when dirty, but looks GREAT when cleaned up (kind of like me) :)

Craig

Caribou baby!!

There are a lot of colors I like, but I usually stick with basic black.

That way, WHEN some inconsiderate azzclown slams into my door with theirs in the mall parking lot, I'm not looking for some obscure touch-up paint color like Canyon Red or Deep Wedgewood Blue Metallic.

You know what Henry Ford said so it's Shadow Black with Xpel Ultimate protection.

You know what Henry Ford said so it's Shadow Black with Xpel Ultimate protection.
Are you trying to tell me he didn't say, "Any color you want, as long as it's Mandarin Copper Metallic."?

:D

Had it been my car I would have had either Magnetic or Guard

Since it was the wifey's she had to have white. I sprang for the white platnium tri coat v s the rental car white.

mostly because I wanted to

ours is Darkside. It has kinda grown on me.

IMG_0497_zpstcfkie5w.jpg

2016 Magnetic Explorer XLT (3.5L V6):
Equipment Group 202A, 2nd row Bucket Seats, Twin Panel Moonroof, Handsfree Lift Gate and Towing Package, OEM Splash Guards, Deezee running boards :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Who put the deezee boards you or dealer ?

Back