What colour/color is your Explorer? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What colour/color is your Explorer?

What colour/color is your Ford Explorer?

• Shadow Black

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Ruby Red

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • White Platinum

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Bronze Fire

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Magnetic

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Caribou

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Guard

• Blue Jeans

• Oxford White

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
Myself.....took about an 1hr and 1/2 without having to lift the car up at all

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Guess I'm the first to vote Bronze Fire, which happens to be a Sport. Because its a Sport, the accents are black and I get a lot of compliments on the vehicle. Not so sure I would care for it in the base, limited, or platinum trims. It's the black accents that set it apart from others.

I just read that Bronze Fire will be discontinued in 2017. Whoop Whoop!!! I like to be different and this increases my chances of driving one of the few!

You lucky duck. I absolutely love the Golden Bronze Metallic, it is so much nicer than the Caribou, I don't understand why they didn't keep the color around longer. I have see ONE in the DFW area and froth at the mouth every time I see it!

I do like that about Ford though, you can almost determine the year of the vehicle based on the color of the car.

I had a White Platinum 2013 Limited, and at that time, the "brown" color was so dark that it almost looked black or plum, so I opted for the White Platinum.

Traded that one in for the 2016 Sport Bronze Fire; partly because I liked the 2016 model but also because there are so many many Platinum whites around; found this Bronze Fire and it is beautiful. It's second best to the Golden Bronze!

Our 2014 was Darkside, loved it. Went with Guard for the 2016 only because the dealer couldn't locate my 1st choice of Magnetic with the options I needed. No regrets, I like the Guard; have the same color on my unmarked police car (2015 Fusion). Always getting compliments on the color.

Candy Red, which is NLA. Still like the colour, esp with the sand interior.

Still toying with getting a 2017 Platinum. Would have strongly considered Bronze Fire, but that's now NLA too.

Not on the list. Ginger Ale.

BM

Back