What colour/color would you buy for 2017? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What colour/color would you buy for 2017?

What colour/color would you order on a 2017 Ford Explorer?

• Platinum White

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Magnetic

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Ruby Red

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Shadow Black

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Blue Jeans

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smoke Quartz (NEW)

• White Gold (NEW)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Canyon Ridge (NEW)

• Total voters

LIVIO

Reaction score
City, State
York Region, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
17 Ford Explorer Platinum
Hey everyone, I know it's a bit early however now that the order bank is open for the 2017 Ford Explorer I thought it would be time for another poll.

This time the question for you is this and I would think Ford would be interested in this as well.

What colour/color would you buy if you were ordering a 2017 Ford Explorer?

I have deleted the colours/colors that have been replaced for 2017.

Enjoy.

Livio :ca::usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Keeping in mind not all colours can be ordered with the Sport.

I've had an Oxford White and now Light Prairie Tan on my '98. And although it is a very common color, I think the new Ex's look great in Ingot Silver.

Keeping in mind not all colours can be ordered with the Sport.

Yes, please keep in mind that not all colours/colors are available on all of the five Explorer models.

Certain models have specific colours/colors available only.

Livio

I selected Platinum White but after seeing the Escape in White Gold, that would be my preferred choice.

Peter

Attachments

• 3-3-2[1].jpg
    3-3-2[1].jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 250

Im trying to get a picture of a Sport Production Prototype build in Smoked Quartz so we can see it as there isn't any promotional material out yet with a Sport in that colour. No good looking at a Lincoln and trying to guess what it will look like.

Darker than Magnetic and with metallic fleck.

Every car I've ever purchased new and even some used ones have been blue, with the explorer I went with the gunmetal becauce I didn't like how the grey bumpers clash with the blue but it's grown on me. If I get another explorer when the lease is up I'll probably get the blue jeans with tan interior.

I still think silver and white hold up to long term ownership the best. Swirl marks don't show, tiny rock chips harder to see. Etc. I do like Magnetic on a Sport, though.

Back