Hi all, just picked up a 2016 sport | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hi all, just picked up a 2016 sport

Congrats! Im really enjoying my new EX Platinum. Went back and forth between the Platinum and the Sport for two weeks. Love the red stitching and the blacked out features of the sport!

https://pix.sfly.com/bgoogF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats on the new ride.. I love my white plat. Tri-coat.. Black interior.. When my truck is clean and in the lights day or night it honestly just sparkles.. Love the dark look. I had a custom shop put on Magnaflow's it has a CAI Stage 2, and Tuned.. freaking thing is an animal.. Cost me about .5 to the gallon for tuning and hopped up the horses amazingly. The shop that did was Great and diablo on the dash is very cool to watch engine perf through the OBDII port.
I put on Fuel access wheels for summer and run the stock sport rims with blizzaks for winter. Side bars by aries.. My wife LOVES it and LOVES driving it .. Although she still lloves her 330xi more of course lol.. I am glad as she cannot have my truck. Good luck with your new ride. I am not disappointed in my ride a bit..

Pics??

Congrats on the new ride.. I love my white plat. Tri-coat.. Black interior.. When my truck is clean and in the lights day or night it honestly just sparkles.. Love the dark look. I had a custom shop put on Magnaflow's it has a CAI Stage 2, and Tuned.. freaking thing is an animal.. Cost me about .5 to the gallon for tuning and hopped up the horses amazingly. The shop that did was Great and diablo on the dash is very cool to watch engine perf through the OBDII port.
I put on Fuel access wheels for summer and run the stock sport rims with blizzaks for winter. Side bars by aries.. My wife LOVES it and LOVES driving it .. Although she still lloves her 330xi more of course lol.. I am glad as she cannot have my truck. Good luck with your new ride. I am not disappointed in my ride a bit..

Would love to see some pics of your Ex...including the dash display from OBDII.

15 Sport pics

PWScott,

I am out of the country for a couple weeks on business. When I get back ill get some pics and postem up. including diablo.

Performance 502 has done a Harley Davidson customization on it with a few HD accents as well

I kind of wish they kept the old sport wheels or a similar style to the older body style. Hard to tell on the road with the new ones what is a sport and what isn't unlike the 13-15 body style. But that's just me

What running boards are those? Are those from DeeZee again? How are they holding up on the leading edges?
On my 2011 Explorer, the leading edges look like crap.

I also see you have the vent visors, shark fin antenna, and rear bumper cover. Are those the same you put on your older Explorer?
The 'Shark Fin' is now the standard antenna. The bumper covers looks like a BMC.

Peter

Back